Wow battlechest $10 & Wrath expansion $10

Holy Shit lol ... Just got it. Niiiiiiiiiiiice.... $24 shipped overnight air.

I feel so ripped off after just buying Wrath and Cataclysm two weeks ago.... :(

It will go down to $19.99 dollars anyway, I didn't save much lol. Getting all excited for nothing. I needed this for another account. But I would have hated to pay $40 dollars for it thats for sure.

I was just about to post this, haha. Good deal for new players!

i played like the first 8 months after release. i dont have the account any more. i did want to pop in next year and see all the cata changes. do i need to buy all the xpacs or just cata ?

You have to buy the xpacs, but you could get the trial and look at the changes in vanilla mode.

yes, sadly. But they may have already and if not, will shorty adjust their pricing. Blizzard is one of the smartest companies out there in game design / layout / content / game flow / retention and pricing. I would expect a new player to have to spend no more than $60 - $75 dollars + tax to start a new account after Cata launches.

i played like the first 8 months after release. i dont have the account any more. i did want to pop in next year and see all the cata changes. do i need to buy all the xpacs or just cata ?

You actually don't need to purchase Cataclysm to see all the changes in the world.

"Will I need the expansion to be able to experience the Cataclysm changes?

When the Cataclysm occurs, it will occur for all players, whether they have purchased the expansion or not--you will no longer be able to play in the original version of Kalimdor or the Eastern Kingdoms. However, certain features such as the new zones, new races, and new level cap will only be accessible to players who purchase the expansion."

SOURCE

For those buying to start new accounts, send me a pm. You can get an additional 10 days free by going through the recruit-a-friend program. You help me I help you :)

For those buying to start new accounts, send me a pm. You can get an additional 10 days free by going through the recruit-a-friend program. You help me I help you :)

what is the cheapest price per month u can get on this game these days?

is this required for new players or can u just buy cataclysm

In order to play Cataclysm, you need to have all previous expanions plus vanilla WoW.

WoW has a fixed price of $15/month unless you buy 6 months at once, then you will get a small discount.

Last edited:
For those who only have the original WoW but want to try out Cata, you can get the digital bundle of Cata pre-order + the 2 xp's for $54.99, which is the best deal. I am even contemplating it myself.

what is the cheapest price per month u can get on this game these days?

is this required for new players or can u just buy cataclysm

From the online FAQ,

Is there a monthly fee to play the game?
Yes. After the end of the free month included with the game, you need a subscription in order to continue playing the game. There are three subscription options: a month-to-month package at $14.99 per month, a three-month plan at $13.99 per month, and a six-month plan at $12.99 per month. The subscription fees for the three-month plan and the six-month plan must be paid in full.

You can get an extra 10 days free by having an [H] member "recruit" you, which gives them a free month, too, and just takes a few clicks.

I also would be happy to hand out some recruit links, advice, or whatever just PM me.

I don't mean to junk up this thread, but if you combine this great deal with some of the perks that come with recruit-a-friend, you can power your way through levels while exploring the cool new changes they made to the world.

Warning: all mmo's should be played with responsible moderation but it's not a bad thing to do on cold winter nights :D

If anyone is wondering about the changes to the zones, mmo-champion has a large gallery of the charred and cracked landscapes that silly dargon wreaked havoc upon

Last edited:
Not to thread crap, but it is. But WOW is so yesterday. lol

I'm so glad I got out of that game. Anyone want 4 80's and about 100k gold? :D

I also have resurrection (inactive account) or recruit-a-friend (new account) codes if anyone wants.

If you want a recruit a friend code and you make a character on my realm (Stormreaver US) I will be rerolling for cataclysm so we can both get an absurd amount of extra xp and the ability to 'gift' eachother levels up to 60.

PM if interested.

theres already two threads started for scroll of res and recruit a friend, no need to crap up this one

Back