WoW AoTH fix causes a new problem

bonkrowave

2[H]4U
Any of you who play hunter in WoW might have been familiar with a problem that existed with AoTH not working properly.

Well Blizzard implemeneted a hotfix ..... but it only caused further problems.

After doing a little testing last night ....

Apparently they tried to put a bandage over a bleeding artery. The fix infact changed the way attack power works for buffs / debuffs, but only on the hunter. So in effect instead of changing how the stats react to the buff ... they just changed the way the buff effects the hunters stats. Attack power buffs no longer effect ranged attack power, except thoose relating directly to melee attack power, or ranged attack power. So any group buffs do not work with a hunter. And people thought hunters were useless in groups before.

.... sigh

awesome :rolleyes:

I would beable to hear the screams and moans in the wow forums now if they weren't down...again.

I have had my 49 Hunter on the shelf for awhile now, seams he might have to stay there.

Ya my hunter is just about 54. I've just ignored it. Sucks though.

I played beta WoW.. it was great, then released came and 1st month was good.. after that, alot of ppl shouting for nerf.. nerf this, nerf that. blizzard listens, and still the complain continue. nerf this, nerf that. too many kids whinning about nerfing each job. one big reason i didnt buy this game and just stick to the game i have..

it's really annoying when this nerfing continues. sorry about the hunter's AoTH. hope blizzard will get better on fixing things. :(

Betauser said:
I played beta WoW.. it was great, then released came and 1st month was good.. after that, alot of ppl shouting for nerf.. nerf this, nerf that. blizzard listens, and still the complain continue. nerf this, nerf that. too many kids whinning about nerfing each job. one big reason i didnt buy this game and just stick to the game i have..

it's really annoying when this nerfing continues. sorry about the hunter's AoTH. hope blizzard will get better on fixing things. :(

This is something I tried to reinforce as well. I constantly told people not to call nerf. A perfect example is how everyone called for nerfs on warriors, and we all know how thoose "awesome changes" worked out.

whats so bad about hunters? Im a hunter and its about the only class that can go out in quests solo and take names doing it. Not to mention in pvp a good hunter can hold his own with ease (of course their will be the classes that can own the hunters but thats just called "rock, paper, scissors")

Grant it they got some pretty big bugs with the hunter class but what class doesnt have bugs?

The sad thing is that as long as this bug was detrimental...Blizzard could care less.
Once they discovered that players found out a way to use this bug to their advantage, it was fixed quickly. Now they've gone and nerfed us...and I'm sure that won't ever get fixed....just like the pet speed bug.

bonkrowave said:
This is something I tried to reinforce as well. I constantly told people not to call nerf. A perfect example is how everyone called for nerfs on warriors, and we all know how thoose "awesome changes" worked out.

you cant blame these ppl calling nerf even it's a fixed or changes. they still and will call it a nerf especially if it makes the characters weaker. just like what happen to pld, blizzard fixed the problem, but almost every single pld call it a nerf even tho it was a fixed cuz that one ability wasnt working properly in the first place. blizzard took long enough to fixed the bug and ppl complained about the fixed.

it was a fixed and it isnt a nerf.. but did they listen? no, they still call it a nerf. :D

Back