WoW; 4th expansion Mists of Pandaria

I wonder what the enchant will be and what the restrictions will be on it. They'll need to have some sort of pvp alternative or else the bitching will be massive.

I can't believe they're adding MORE dailies/rep grinding ... There's way too much as it is now. Not only that, but they each take 30+ days to reach exalted ...

Actually, I like what they did with the Dominance Offensive dailies. You can pretty much complete the whole set of those in about 15 min. Much better than the Golden Lotus dailies, which could take 30-45 min depending on which sets you got. Also, with the double rep after revered, getting exalted shouldn't take over 30 days.

Right now I'm more worried about Black Prince rep for the legendary quest. I haven't gotten very far from just my normal day to day stuff, so I'm hoping I won't have to grind mobs to get the rep once I near the 6000 valor mark.

grrr.... we blew through MV 1 shotting everything.. until Elegon.. this fight is making me mad! lol.. but we did get it to 49% ..so..I think we got the mechanic now..if we can 1) have the same team tonight 2) execute better.. we will get this!

got some 496 tier pants to replace my lfr tier pants.. now at iLvL488

It won't be too bad once you get it. Once we got it (3rd pull of that night, 2nd night of having a full group of our normal raiders), we've one shot it twice since then. Our raid dps is up almost 100k over our first kill also.

I can't believe they're adding MORE dailies/rep grinding ... There's way too much as it is now. Not only that, but they each take 30+ days to reach exalted ...

I don't feel there are too many dailies. I feel we all have too many alts for the number of dailies that are mostly necessary. My main (mage) is exalted with everyone except The Anglers and the new guys (offensive something or other). Shado Pan goes stupid quick (lots of rep per quest), and August Celestials aren't bad since they don't take too long.

Just do 1-2 factions at a time rather than all at once and they're actually ok.

force players to grind rep for things you basically need (cough, weapon enchants, bracer enchants)

Except that only enchanters "need" those, and only enchanters that want to provide their raid and/or make money off those need them. With head/shoulder enchants being tied to rep, EVERYONE needs to do them.

EDIT: I'm more upset about the additional mage changes again. Looking at what they've done / are doing now again, I think it will be another full respec/reforge to frost as primary this time. I expected SOME sort of nerf to scorch weaving, as I'm pretty sure it's higher than fire ever was on stationary fights, but they're overnerfing again (LOL, they never do that......) by changing mana cost of scorch (which would've been enough to kill the spec alone) AND knocking regen off Rune of Power. Any competitiveness I've had with the hunter / mut rogue in my raid is going to be going out the window again.

roaf, answer your damn private messages and let me know you're still on arthas. I'm planning to transfer today/tomorrow.

Dremic's being a bitch and always "away" on steam.

Going to start a druid here very shortly. Resto/moonkin i think. Don't really want to go moonkin but I want the +exp items and don't want to buy a bunch of sets. Plus I can use the same ones I had for my warlock.

It won't be too bad once you get it. Once we got it (3rd pull of that night, 2nd night of having a full group of our normal raiders), we've one shot it twice since then. Our raid dps is up almost 100k over our first kill also.

They've also nerfed Elegon normal in a hotfix, so that should help folks that are still stuck.

edit: thanks for the correction ocellaris!

Last edited:
What did they do to him? He's not difficult once you can handle the mechanics and get the orb strat down.

Elegon
In the normal mode version of this encounter, Cosmic Sparks will deal less melee damage, Elegon will now use Materialize Protector less often, and the Overloaded effect that Elegon gains when an Empyreal Focus is destroyed now grants significantly less haste.

It was tough but doable for my guild, but I know of a few guilds that are stuck on Elegon. The stats also seem to show this as well; I'm going to be lazy and quote this post from mmo-champion:

Stone Guard: 34643 (97.55%)
Four Kings: 30294 (85.30%)

Elegon: 20791 (58.54%)
Will of the Emperor: 19068 (53.69%)

87% of guilds that have killed Stone Guard have gotten to Elegon.

Only 69% of guilds that have gotten to Elegon have killed him.

Elegon 10 man normal statistics: Kills: 11.0% Wipes: 89.0% ; 60576 kills, 488807 wipes, 11.0 % success.
Elegon 10 man Heroic statistics: Kills: 11.1% Wipes: 88.9% ; 11561 kills, 92680 wipes, 11.1 % success.

Elegon 25 man normal statistics: Kills: 14.5% Wipes: 85.5% ; 9583 kills, 56320 wipes, 14.5 % success.
Elegon 25 man Heroic statistics: Kills: 9.4% Wipes: 90.6% ; 4433 kills, 42661 wipes, 9.4 % success

The identical success / wipe ratio for 10 man likely also played a hand in the nerf.

Spirit Kings 10 man success ratios are 27.4% for normal, and dropping to 7.3% for Heroic
Will of the Emperor 10 man success ratios are 32.7%, for normal, and dropping to 6.2% for Heroic

Normal to Heroic ratios average about 4-5x higher for normal than heroic. Based on the nature of Elegon's mechanics being a step-up in comparison to mostly everything else in MSV, his normal success rate should be somewhere around 30-35%. While that seems high, it would be kept in line when comparing other fights.

Wiped on Elegon LFR today. 3 times, everyone was blaming the tank but, I just don't know why people don't blame the dps between 25-35k dps. Pretty sad. After the 3rd wipe I left and did Sha of Anger ended up getting the tier pants :)

Totally lucked out on Elegon LFR yesterday on my mage. Nobody died, they downed him first go, and I even got my trinket without the bonus roll!

Totally lucked out on Elegon LFR yesterday on my mage. Nobody died, they downed him first go, and I even got my trinket without the bonus roll!

That's awesome I'd really like the sword off him we'll see tonight if I can get it.

Wiped on Elegon LFR today. 3 times, everyone was blaming the tank but, I just don't know why people don't blame the dps between 25-35k dps. Pretty sad. After the 3rd wipe I left and did Sha of Anger ended up getting the tier pants :)

Could still be the tanks fault, was Elegon pointing at the raid? :D

Also if I've learned one thing tanking LFR, it is that the DPS is *NEVER* at fault. Doesn't matter if they are DPSing the wrong mobs, only doing 20K DPS, standing in AOE, or running into things like the Attenuation orbs or tornasos in Heart of Fear. Tank's fault. Every time.

Could still be the tanks fault, was Elegon pointing at the raid? :D

Also if I've learned one thing tanking LFR, it is that the DPS is *NEVER* at fault. Doesn't matter if they are DPSing the wrong mobs, only doing 20K DPS, standing in AOE, or running into things like the Attenuation orbs or tornasos in Heart of Fear. Tank's fault. Every time.

Actually, during that LFR raid that I won the trinket there was a point where all three mages in the raid were kicked. Apparently, there was a mage that must have made a macro with time warp on arcane blast or something but they kept popping time warp on trash. Second time that it happened the witch hunt started and all three mages in raid almost got enough votes to get kicked. Luckily there were a few reasonable folks in raid and told the whiners to quiet down and just finish the raid :)

But tanks fault is almost always the default answer. AFK dps on follow? Tank's fault.

You motherfuckers (dremic and roaf) haven't been on more than a few hours total last week, while I, the one who has the most shit to do, was on literally every day.

At least you (roaf) were on a while to talk at least ONE of the days I had off. Sure is fun playing alone...guild sucks too, no one talks. Oh well, at least I'm a Panda.

Actually, during that LFR raid that I won the trinket there was a point where all three mages in the raid were kicked. Apparently, there was a mage that must have made a macro with time warp on arcane blast or something but they kept popping time warp on trash. Second time that it happened the witch hunt started and all three mages in raid almost got enough votes to get kicked. Luckily there were a few reasonable folks in raid and told the whiners to quiet down and just finish the raid :)

But tanks fault is almost always the default answer. AFK dps on follow? Tank's fault.

Speaking of tanks, I have about a 20% chance of getting killed anytime a fight involved a tank switch. I don't know what healers are using for a UI, however anytime I have to taunt a boss I blow most of my defensive cool downs since I know I have about seven seconds before heals start coming in :eek: Meanwhile, when another tank taunts off me, I run away and the over healing just keeps pouring in :)

Speaking of tanks, I have about a 20% chance of getting killed anytime a fight involved a tank switch. I don't know what healers are using for a UI, however anytime I have to taunt a boss I blow most of my defensive cool downs since I know I have about seven seconds before heals start coming in :eek: Meanwhile, when another tank taunts off me, I run away and the over healing just keeps pouring in :)

Sounds like idiots are healing you. I've never heard of such an enormous delay. I think everyone was sipping eggnog or some shit.

well.. we downed Elegon on 12/22, so i guess that was pre nerf. yay, one shotted will of the emperor.. MV 6/6
Got the first d00d in HoF too.. but man.. we could get to last phase on Lord Blade or whatever.. but the wind tunnel / tornadoes thing almost insta wipes us.. even all being topped off.. peeps arent running into tornadoes.. the aoe is just eating us...not sure what we are doing wrong there..maybe we got to that phase too late and his intensity was too high?

another week no Sha Touched weap for me... lame. I dont get why the Protectors "Cracklin Dagger" isnt sha touched.. got like 4 of those =/ but no sword or staff =/ why is one weapon drop from a raid not the same level as all the raid?

in other news.. lol.. I got fishing from 0-600 in like 3 weeks total.. and cooking 0-600 in a weekend... glad they made it easy to level cooking to 500-ish ( go go +5 skill ups with vendor avail recipe mats ) of course the final ways are not as fast ... spent almost all day yesterday farming fish / meats

completed 4/6 "ways"... should be complete this week...

Got my Kite a weeks or two ago.. "Pandorian Ambassador"... also improved my fire dps a bit.. finally understood a mechanic I was missing.. helps...

did all the LFr's yesterday.. had several wipes on different raids.. weird.. seems lfr is worse than it used to be.. more knuckleheads than ever... dont follow directions no matter how many times you repeat the mechanics in /raid...like "will of emperor" fight... more than ever I see many dps that never get off the bosses once they drop..instead of jumping on the adds.. WHICH..is the main mechanic of the fight...the only gear I want from any lfr anymore is a sha touched weapon.. sword or staff... but its easy VP.. so I still run em... a little over 600 vp in one day again, yesterday

Last edited:
well.. we downed Elegon on 12/22, so i guess that was pre nerf. yay, one shotted will of the emperor.. MV 6/6
Got the first d00d in HoF too.. but man.. we could get to last phase on Lord Blade or whatever.. but the wind tunnel / tornadoes thing almost insta wipes us.. even all being topped off.. peeps arent running into tornadoes.. the aoe is just eating us...not sure what we are doing wrong there..maybe we got to that phase too late and his intensity was too high?

You just need to avoid the tornadoes. Doesn't really matter what his buff is at, if people can't avoid the tornadoes you are going to have problems. Once you get hit, they do a lot of damage and push you back to the start of the tunnel.

Everyone should have a speed enchant on their boots and stick with mouse turning (hold down the right button) OR keyboard strafing to avoid the tornadoes. Keyboard strafing while walking forward is generally faster.

Last edited:
Shitty dps infuriate me. I'm pushing for a no rogue policy in our guild. No offense to good rogues, but 1 in 20 rogues aren't worth a shit. The other are only good for bottoming out the meters and wasting battle rezes.

I loved it when we were doing Garalon. We had a Death Knight do like 150k and then all the other melee (mostly rogues) doing like 80k. A lot of the range who also were kiting and are instructed NOT to target legs were doing 10k+ more than the stupid fucking rogues. They tried to blame the kiters for where the boss was. Yet obviously that wasn't a problem given the DK was able to not suck and the rogues were obviously just retarded.

Of course you always have a huntard or two in every guild. Though good hunters are not as rare as they once were.

Our mages rock and pull a lot of the dps weight.

Shitty dps infuriate me. I'm pushing for a no rogue policy in our guild. No offense to good rogues, but 1 in 20 rogues aren't worth a shit. The other are only good for bottoming out the meters and wasting battle rezes.

I loved it when we were doing Garalon. We had a Death Knight do like 150k and then all the other melee (mostly rogues) doing like 80k. A lot of the range who also were kiting and are instructed NOT to target legs were doing 10k+ more than the stupid fucking rogues. They tried to blame the kiters for where the boss was. Yet obviously that wasn't a problem given the DK was able to not suck and the rogues were obviously just retarded.

Of course you always have a huntard or two in every guild. Though good hunters are not as rare as they once were.

I also played a very good combat Rogue and Huntard back in the day ;), there's a few out there that really know their shit, but I agree, most are stereotypical idiots that don't really care about what the group wants, yet expect some respect from the other members of the guild.

Rogues should only have a problem doing DPS on Garalon if the kiting person sticks the legs inside one of the walls. Though personally I don't care how much DPS they do, as long as they don't run under the boss :(

I had to turn off Recount because it was just frustrating me. I just keep on tanking, and presume the DPS polices itself without involving me in any of it.

Jeez man, it is attitudes like this that put people off to this genre. Nobody likes the elite guy bashing other players or classes and only looking at numbers. Remember this is a game and people like to have fun.

Jeez man, it is attitudes like this that put people off to this genre. Nobody likes the elite guy bashing other players or classes and only looking at numbers. Remember this is a game and people like to have fun.

On a fight like what he is talking about, poor DPS drags out the fight, causes healer mana problems, and greatly increases the likelihood of a wipe due to people making mistakes from the ground AOE covering the entire area. So yeah its a fun game and all, however its frustrating to be on a progression fight that becomes impossible due to low DPS. Garalon is the point at which most guilds trying to raid get stuck.

On a fight like what he is talking about, poor DPS drags out the fight, causes healer mana problems, and greatly increases the likelihood of a wipe due to people making mistakes from the ground AOE covering the entire area. So yeah its a fun game and all, however its frustrating to be on a progression fight that becomes impossible due to low DPS. Garalon is the point at which most guilds trying to raid get stuck.
Yes, but he called out all Rogues. I myself have a rogue. Then again I don't raid because it looks frustrating as hell.

I always overheal like healing is going out of style.

Yes, but he called out all Rogues. I myself have a rogue. Then again I don't raid because it looks frustrating as hell.

It's fun when you've got a group of people you like to talk to every single day in Guild Chat and on a VOIP (Ventrilo, Mumble, etc.), and they're also quite intelligent enough to grasp the concept of teamwork. Makes for a pretty rewarding gaming experience. Nothing like having 25 people come together to kill a bad ass boss.

Raiding is definitely one of those things that is great when its going well and can be dreadful when it goes poorly. You just need to find the right mix of people that can address problems while still having fun and keeping people motivated. A lot of the people I used to raid with were freaking hilarious, so that helped.

"Serious" raiding right now (since Cataclysm) is a bit lame since people have already seen the bosses in LFR. There isn't much mystery and very little new is added to the encounters. Its the same bosses, same looking gear, just much harder in the normal and Heroic raids. Though saying this, you should be able to jump into LFR and have a good time once you have the item level for it.

Cliff notes: Having three different difficulties for the same raid encounters sucks.

Last edited:
I personally like the LFR feature. It's pretty cool, because I like raiding but don't have the time to do it right now. Maybe if I didn't work 2nd shift. Anyway, I did get into a pug last week though for a 10 man and the actual fights are much harder then the LFR counterparts.

did all the LFr's yesterday.. had several wipes on different raids.. weird.. seems lfr is worse than it used to be.. more knuckleheads than ever... dont follow directions no matter how many times you repeat the mechanics in /raid...like "will of emperor" fight... more than ever I see many dps that never get off the bosses once they drop..instead of jumping on the adds.. WHICH..is the main mechanic of the fight...the only gear I want from any lfr anymore is a sha touched weapon.. sword or staff... but its easy VP.. so I still run em... a little over 600 vp in one day again, yesterday

That's because most of the good players have progressed far enough in normals to outgear LFR, and since there's no point in running them after you're geared, we stopped. Then you're just left with a bunch of either A) undergeared people looking for upgrades (nothing wrong with group A) or B) people that are not good enough to actually pay attention to mechanics in normals (there's a lot of these...).

I can get 80 VPs from a heroic that takes half as long with 1/4 the queue time (as dps). As long as there's a tank that can hold aggro, frost mage dps is good for 100k+ in most heroics. Even with me being 55%+ of total group dps sometimes, they're still faster. I just do that.

EDIT: There's also group C like the guy above me, I fell into that category in Cata. I just didn't have a raid in my guild/friends that fit my schedule.

You need to differentiate between casual and hardcore players. The bashing puts people off to hardcore raiding who aren't too into the game, which is my intention. Enrage timers on hard content mean that if people are bad enough on meters (despite having great gear), the boss will never die unless you replace them, aka a dps check. Or people too dumb not to stand in big purple circles and wipe raids over and over. It's not fun to wipe over and over for me, so I join guilds whose goal is to consistently progress. People who inhibit that progress are kindly removed. If you find a rogue that fits that profile, you struck pay dirt. I play hardcore because I am fiercely competitive, I like to top meters and guild rankings. If your not into that then play casually.

I called out 1 in 20. Usually people that frequent computer hardware enthusiast forums aren't your typical breed of idiot. If you are in fact not bad, I have mad respects for you dawg.

What I've seen in LFR is a lot of people are sick of it but just need that one piece. So they'll kinda half ass until they get to that boss and then abandon the raid. I saw a warrior run to the middle of the protectors and just stand there the entire fight. He didn't show up on the damage meters so no one noticed it post fight until it mentioned it. Then people are good a bout vote kicking.

Another thing I have seen is people exploiting the gear score calculator. Like you need 470 for HoF and ToES LFRs. So if your short you can buy random BOE epics, never equip them, and just put them in your bag, even if your character can't equip them! It will raise your gear score and put you past 470 if you have enough of them. Then you join these LFR raids with sub 460 gear scores and do awful dps. I understand what Blizzard intended by this. If you have like a 476 item for a slot, but your 463 item is still better, it won't penalize you for wearing the 463 item to maximize your performance. They are usually easy to spot because they are wearing almost all 450 pvp gear. Again, just mention it and people will vote kick.

I do like the you need 5 silent vote kicks to get rid of someone. Once that vote kick box is up, no one analyzes the facts and just clicks yes.

Definitely a great expansion when compared to Wrath and Cata IMHO. I'd recommend it to older players that are convinced the game went in the shitter. I was skeptical too but am having a great time.

Definitely a great expansion when compared to Wrath and Cata IMHO. I'd recommend it to older players that are convinced the game went in the shitter. I was skeptical too but am having a great time.

I agree with this. I think even the quests in this expansion are better. I actually enjoy the dailies for now. Maybe because it's all fairly new to me though and I'm playing a new class.

You need to differentiate between casual and hardcore players. The bashing puts people off to hardcore raiding who aren't too into the game, which is my intention. Enrage timers on hard content mean that if people are bad enough on meters (despite having great gear), the boss will never die unless you replace them, aka a dps check. Or people too dumb not to stand in big purple circles and wipe raids over and over. It's not fun to wipe over and over for me, so I join guilds whose goal is to consistently progress. People who inhibit that progress are kindly removed. If you find a rogue that fits that profile, you struck pay dirt. I play hardcore because I am fiercely competitive, I like to top meters and guild rankings. If your not into that then play casually.

I called out 1 in 20. Usually people that frequent computer hardware enthusiast forums aren't your typical breed of idiot. If you are in fact not bad, I have mad respects for you dawg.

I used to do the hardcore raiding thing. It has it's drawbacks though, you have to play pretty much every day to farm gold. This was my biggest problem with it, it wasn't putting in the raiding hours, it was putting in 4 hours a night, then 2 ontop of that for 6 hours. Now I've made so much gold not raiding I think I could slip into it and maintain a decent level of gold for awhile. Without being forced to farm.

Other issue I had is on the smaller servers you have a MUCH MUCH smaller pool of people to raid. I was on altar of storms and we were progressing through SSC/TK with mages doing 750-900 dps. I was a shadowpriest doing like 1300 at the time. So trying to down Kael'thas and Vashj was near impossible. I remember our first few kills we got attuned went to mount hyjal and farmed the first 2 bosses. Then people like the guild, transferred, stop playing and we had to attune players worse then our original. We probably farmed Hyjal for 3 or 4 weeks and would go back and wipe continously on Kael'thas

The requirement for gold is mitigated a fair amount by the farm. If you do all the dailies associated with it and get the full 16 spot farm you can grow your own mats for flasks and such every day for maybe a 5min investment of time. Need gems? Plant seeds that grow ore :)

As for LFR my guild usually has a tank or healer that wants to run it for valor so we'll queue together for a fairly fast queue time. Sometimes we'll even have a fairly large group together and just plow through them real quick. Still no luck on a sha-touched weapon though! That 500int gem sitting in the bag is fairly frustrating.

Just to elaborate for people on the fence. This reminds me a lot of Wrath and a TON of additional features.

You start out on the new Pandaria continent much like Northrend. It has a Darnasus-like city in the middle (actually two Darnaus like cities, one Alliance, one Horde, although they are identical and just across from each other, reduces the famous Dalaran Lag from both factions cramming into one city). You get to 90 through much more enjoyable questing than in Northrend. When you hit max level there are a lot of factions to get to exalted with (though you get most of the perks at revered). It is NOT one where you throw on a tabard and get exalted. You have to earn the rep and not all factions are unlocked at first. There are three NEW raids with 16 total bosses that scale very well in difficulty. Northrend only had a rehashed Naxx and two incredibly easy single boss instances. With Pandaria you have the new heroic modes that reward skill as opposed to achievements which I personally could care less about. You also have LFR mode to earn gimped epics and give you something to do outside of a raid schedule or as a casual player. Epics aren't as easy to come by as in BC, Wrath, and Cata. PvP and Heroic welfare epics are basically gone. There are PvP epics but you get them with the limited conquest points instead of unlimited honor points. From 16 LFR bosses you get an average of two pieces of gear. There is a large standard deviation to that number. However, often you get duplicate or downgrade items and as mentioned, they are the shittiest epics in the game next to pvp gear for pve content.

So this isn't all praise I'll give a few of my criticisms. They still have the combined 10 and 25 player lockout. I preferred having an official 25 man raid schedule and raiding 10's with friends. This resulted in 80% of guilds converting to 10 man guilds since progression is easier in 10 man mode. I had to level an alt to 90 so I'd have enough to do outside of a raid schedule. I still find PvP to be somewhat boring and unbalanced. Though when I'm in a PvP mood I prefer to play LoL or BF3 anyway. I think the pandas look retarded and can't stomach playing them. Though because of a racial that doubles the food buff stats, they are usually the best race in the game right now. Blizzard screwed archeology by adding nothing worth a damn to it.

Really looking forward to the next raid release. Blizzard has stated that Ulduar has obviously been the crowd favorite (next to Kharazan) as far as WoW raiding goes and plan to create a similar experience in MoP.

BTW, not sure if it's just I know the wow economy really well by now or something else. I'm loaded from very little effort. I just JC/Enchanting to make an initial 50k. Then I've been buying darkmoon decks mid month when they are cheap, trading in for trinkets in the first week of the month, then selling for three times what I bought the deck for in the middle of the month. I just passed 500k gold with no effort.

You also have LFR mode to earn gimped epics and give you something to do outside of a raid schedule or as a casual player. Epics aren't as easy to come by as in BC,

Wat. Did you even play in TBC? And also, your first sentence totally contradicts your second one.

I just did a massive facepalm when I read that.:(

Wat. Did you even play in TBC? And also, your first sentence totally contradicts your second one.

I just did a massive facepalm when I read that.:(

Maybe if you did less face palming, finished reading, and knew anything about the game. I just did an even bigger face palm reading your genius post. Read before you post people.

From 16 LFR bosses you get an average of two pieces of gear. There is a large standard deviation to that number. However, often you get duplicate or downgrade items and as mentioned, they are the shittiest epics in the game next to pvp gear for pve content.

You also have LFR mode to earn gimped epics and give you something to do outside of a raid schedule or as a casual player. Epics aren't as easy to come by as in BC, Wrath, and Cata. PvP and Heroic welfare epics are basically gone. There are PvP epics but you get them with the limited conquest points instead of unlimited honor points.

In BC you did PvP for a few days and were covered in PvP epics. Can't do that in MoP with honor points. You also had heroic dungeon epics from every end boss in BC, but not in MoP. Wait, did YOU even play BC?

Last edited:
I have to agree with CryingGod to a point, as they've nerfed LFR to the point where you don't really earn it. That's mainly because you can ignore a good amount of what would normally be really punishing game mechanics. Granted, it has to be that way due to the average LFR player being terrible :p As for LFR loot being the shittiest epics, they did that in order to prevent a Cata situation where a new LFR would essentially negate the efforts of heroic raiders by having equal item level gear in a LFR. With the nerfed item levels you won't have that situation in MoP.

They've kept the combined 10 and 25 lockouts to reduce the pressure some felt to do both, either because their guild needed them, to simply maximize efficiency, or for other reasons. They've made it clear they don't intend to return to split lockouts.

I'm really looking forward to the Throne of Thunder raid instance, I really enjoyed Ulduar and this one looks (and has been stated by devs) to be designed along the same lines.

Last edited:
Back