Would you run you Ryzen CPU with these settings CPU fan 100% to keep CPU cool.

gerardfraser

[H]ard|Gawd
Would you run you Ryzen CPU with these settings CPU fan 100% to keep CPU cool.
3800-X-4500-Mhz.png

Looks like you got a nice chip there, I see no issue with running it with those readings you got 24/7.

Let's see a cinebench 20 score with those settings.
Well here is one from last month,actual full recored bench since I know how to fake it,if I wanted to.
540 in Cinebench20 which would be higher if everything was not runing.Aslos sorry it is at 4650Mhz not 4500Mh same shit though

That video is single core running at 1.45V.

You're SS above is 4.5 allcore at 1.1V. That didn't happen. I don't doubt the ram settings are possible, but cpu settings aren't real.

You're SS above is 4.5 allcore at 1.1V. That didn't happen. I don't doubt the ram settings are possible, but cpu settings aren't real.
Well I am not trying to trick anyone,I said l what the video was.I do not get your point,what do you want to see exactly .Fucking dude asked for Cinebench at 4500Mhz and I provided one at 4650Mhz,so what is the .............

To answer your question, yes inrun CPU fan at 100% anyway. My PC is only on when gaming though so i don't care. My 3800x runs fine

Last edited:
To answer your question, yes Iirun CPU fan at 100% anyway. My PC is only on when gaming though so info t care. My 3800x runs fine
Yeah my 3800X works fine too.Waiting to buy 3900X

Copy and paste from another question

Well lets be real here,you must know that the readings from 3rd party software is never accurate.Really you must know by now. Here is a video I just took at 4600Mhz,tRFC is more accurate than screenshot but not 100% accurate,I could go on but no need to.tRFC read 298 in video

Last edited:
lol I think I see the confusion since CB does have single/multi option. What is your CB20 Multi score? Are you running manual OC 45x and at what voltage?

With those settings in the OP I'd like to see a CB 20 multi score. I know what it should be around, since I got mine to 4.5, @ higher voltage. But this looks like "clock stretching" to me

Back