Would You Rather Lose A Finger Or Your Internet

I'd give up the internet.

Of course, if it could be anyone's finger.....I'd let them take someone else's and keep the internet. :D

BTW....what are they going to do with all those fingers?

Yeah I could lose some pinkies. And you can have my toes, what are those things good for? Nothin.

Only access to the internet? I can still play with computers and tech? I'll keep my digits, thanks. The internet isn't that important.

Same here.

But, I do wonder, and I did not read the article because I just woke up, if this factors in people that need access as part of their job. I have an e-mail account, but unless I'm covering one role, it's not necessary to do my job. If I am, I absolutely need to have these reports e-mailed in at a specific time.

It seems to me that having to give up internet access for some might endanger employment.

You don't need internet access, sure. You don't need a car either, but I'd rather not walk 17 miles in the snow in winter.

Funny this comes up because my wife and I are already working on limiting internet access and recreational use of electronics such as TV. Living without internet for what has already been about half my life, I think I could go back to not having it. Only thing I would miss is the financial ease that would be gone with having to write checks and using the mail system again.

Oh ya, I can see it know. The Comcast introductory package price, 1 finger for a year.
After the year that van shows up at your door looking for an arm and a leg. ;)

Internet is everywhere. I could still keep my finger and my internet. I could just tell the guy who lost the finger to google it up for me or I could just steal his device and use the internet. haha (evil laugh)

I'd say finger, if I can choose and it doesn't hurt. Fuck pain.

One finger isn't actually much. I know people that live fine, and pretty much unhindered. Might be a pain typing though.

Back