Would you be interested in a "[H]ard" energy drink?

Would you be interested in a "[H]ard" energy drink?

• Yes, I would like to try it.

Votes: 449 71.6%
  • No, I have no interest at all.

Votes: 178 28.4%

• Total voters
Yes. id totally buy it, considering it was different from all the other energy drinks.

Hell ya.

++ if there is a diet version. I live off diet Rockstar...

I'm a hardcore water drinker, but every once in a while I'll drink 5 or so mountain dews at a lan party and stay up all night playing Flat out 2 and UT2004. If you could market it towards lan parties you might get your niche market.
my 2 cents...

Hell yes i would.. as long as we could get in here in the big AK.

I'd totally set my [H]ard can right next to my bawls bottle so I could have [H]ard-Bawls

I am not a big drinker of energy drinks other than Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper; both the regular and the Dublin variety, Water, and Coffee. I have tried a few of them, Cocaine, Amp, and some others that I can't remember, but in general I usually stick with water or coffee or the sodas listed above. I would buy some to support the site and to display on my desk.

I HATE energy drinks by principle... But you can be damned sure I'd buy it for the sentimental value!

I would try it, but it must taste good. In my opinion all energy drinks on the market that i have sampled taste horrible.

Some even give me stomach aches, like rockstar.

i don't buy energy drinks that often (maybe 1 case every 2 months if that), but i'd be down to try out the [H] NRG drink, and if i like the taste then i'll probably buy it (every 2 months)

I vote for a photoshop contest, with the winner getting a free sample, and lifetime genmay sub. :)

Personally though. I'd pick one up, and unless it's unbelievably great I may never get one again.

I would definately try it. If I liked it I would probably purchase on occasion. It would not be something I drink on a regular basis.

I'd like it if:
1. It was not too sweet - I HATE Red Bull
2. the flavor did not have an overwhelming aftertaste - It should "feel crisp"
3. It was available in a diet version

I look forwards to trying it out!

I don't think you can get an energy drink tasting any better than an ice cold bawls.

I'd try it though.

Maybe [H]OCP should get with Bawls and make a [H]ard Edition... Bawls [H]E and it can come in a HE Grenade style can/bottle.

Bawls is good and everything, but I would love to see a drink that sustains energy for a longer amount of time. Everytime i drink one, there is the initial rush then half an hour later I'm done... I'd like to see a [H] version of a drink that would give me my energy for somewhere more then an hour or two

Also a deep red can, mixed with black and the awsome [H] symbol on it? can it get any better then that!? Its also awsome that when you bring it into work you can spot all the nerds out by them identifying where it comes from :D

Like the sound of it :)

Plans to market/sell to Australia? Or I'll fly over to the US, just to try it :D

There are many to choose from, the market is crowded.

The product would have to be unique and taste good. Many do not or are very sweet.

I'd probably buy a 6 pack just to sit on my desk shelf.

"Are you [H]ard enough to drink this?" (a jalepeno flavor might be appealing, it will be made in Texas,right?):D

"This is my [H]ard drink, there are many like it, but this one is mine.":D

Cliffs: (for this whole thread)
1. Yes
2. Must taste good
3. Base it off natural B-Vitamins (metobolic energy) rather then base it off Caffine with some B-Vitamins.
4. Must have diet/suger-free version
5. Please god make it affordable. If you can beat out ~$2.25 a can (singles), you win!
6. ?????
7. Profit!!!

I'm game. I love my nrg drinks. <3 Bawlz

Yes, only if it was $1 a can (i could make an exception for my favorite hardware site). And I only drink sugar free (sorry, no exceptions).

Truthfully most "kids" don't realize that the reason you get sick from all night redbull drinking sessions is from all the sugars and lack of real food. If you switch to sugar free and have a sandwich (not cheetoes) then you can usually frag all night.

I'm not a big energy drinker....I usually have good ole water or coffee (or occasionally caffeinated tea) if I need an energy boost, but I would definitely try an [H] drink. If it tasted good, it would have my energy drink support, because I find that just about every other energy drink out there tastes like sh!t.

I think you should get with the makers of cocaine the energy drink, I think their shit was pulled from the shelves and has to be renamed....that shit had some punch!

my .02

hah, these would be awesome... when i do my lan parties there is a moderator from another fairly large board there sometimes... now i can say, see, not only is the [H] bigger, but we have a fricken drink?! in yo face!!! :D :D :D

I'm not a fa n on the Energy Drink. Unless it makes my balls bigger.

If they came in twist-top bottles and tasted smooth, I'd buy 5 cases right now. For some reason when it rains at work, stuff falls off the ceiling into my rockstar juiced and I have to throw it away :mad:

Right now I only buy an energy drink on rare occasions. But if [H]ard|OCP made a delicious
energy drink I would buy energy drinks every week. I would even go so far as to petition my local
supermarket (Shoppers Food Warehouse) to stock your beverage.

Sign me up! I'm always open to new energy drinks!

I'm a fan of Monster and Jone's Energy Drink.

Red Jak is decent, as well...I only drink that because my work sells it :)

I agree --- though isn't there already one of those, in Bawls? Or are we thinking of something entirely non-corn based?
See I'm not sure. That's a tough one, because there are SO many on the market already.

What would be AWESOME (and this has little to do with the product) is if an alternating assortment of genmay photochops were used as labels for the cans/bottles. Sort of like Jones Soda's photo contests but far more horrible. Some would have to be omitted obviously...lol.

I'd definitely be more inclined to buy something similar to bawls than something similar to Red Bull or whatever. I really like the starbucks-type stuff based on real coffee, but I don't know how feasible that would be.

From a marketing standpoint, coffee based stuff would probably be less successful than something like Rockstar among the geek market that it would be selling to largely.

Next up: [H] prophylactics! You already have the PERFECT brand name for it...lol

Are you trying to make your own drink or are you contracting out a company to do it for you (or has someone offered)?

Count me in...just don't make it those teenie cans, more bang for the buck is the [H] way!

Back