Would someone join my club in Driveclub PS4?

biggles

2[H]4U
Name of the club is "notdroids".

Apparently I need someone to join in order to make my club active and unlock some of the cars.

If this can be achieved by me joining somebody else's club that is fine by me.

Hopefully someone is out there as this is an older game, perhaps not that popular.

I have Driveclub VR, but I'll see if I can join your club this weekend.

Is there an active forum someplace for this game? Gamefaqs board is dead and I am looking for some tips and guidance. Also, game has no tutorial, no game manual, and there is no faq on gamefaqs.

I am really having trouble controlling the cars. Pretty much everything after the hatchbacks are sliding around the track like being on ice. And once the car starts to slide I do not know how to regain control, lots of spinouts. At least the graphics look great.

Ah, did not occur to me to check youtube for this. I have a number of questions about the game:
What are best cars for beginners?
Are the green, yellow, red flags for corners really accurate, or is it better to just memorize the tracks? It seems like many of the green corners require significant braking.
Also, wondering about the best order of races to attempt. The game does not give guidance on which races are more difficult.
Some of the cars start sliding just by releasing the gas, which ones?
How do you recover from a slide?
Which camera view is recommended? I have been using chase view mostly, sometimes in car but this was harder.
Handbrake for drift events only, or useful for general racing?
Better to use analog pad or motion controls for steering?
Do manual gears make a difference in this game? Easier to control the car?

It seems as though tapping brakes and gas are useful strategies to minimize sliding and losing control of the car.

Game is a lot more difficult than I expected for an arcade racer.

Back