Would anybody be interested in taking over my physics blog?

AMD_Gamer

Fully [H]
Many of you here know I started a blog dedicated to video game physics, www.gamephys.com. This past spring I got really bsuy with school and now I am very busy with a summer internship. I have not had time to keep it updated and post recent news.

The blog itself was doing pretty good getting between 500-1000 visits a day, though most of that is from google juice I can see from google analytics it started to get some constant visitors. People are interested in game physics, I still beleive that starting a blog/website dedicated to game physics will become very popular as time goes on and so far there is no other site out there that is dedicated to game physics except for www.physxinfo.com but that just covers PhysX itself.

I know the site looks crummy, that is because I have not dumped any money into it except for the monthly hosting bills.

I am just looking for somebody that would be interested in getting an account so they could post news and update it as they please. You could write reviews or whatever you want but mainly just looking for somebody to post the latest game physics news and videos as they come up, no pressure would be involved.

Back