Worst Video Game Ever?

I want to take a massive dump in the upper tank of their toilet, only to be discovered weeks later.

Umm......really?? Wow. I mean..........I don't know what to say.

I clicked on on eof the "channels" you choose toward the end, and the ending was the two chicks having "fun" in the next room, while the guys are left alone on the couch - looking at the remote like "what do we do now".

Not cool.

I wonder how many clueless parents will be buying this for thier teenagers.

I don't think so. :eek:

But this game is a fail in the vein of 12 year old boys buying this only to be hugely disappointed when the girls do not drop by. This thing is just to childish for adults.

I don't think so. :eek:

But this game is a fail in the vein of 12 year old boys buying this only to be hugely disappointed when the girls do not drop by. This thing is just to childish for adults.

1. i think you overestimate the maturity level of adults.
2. the core demographic is not adults. it's 10-16 year olds.

this, right here, has the potential to be the new "look what video games are doing to our kids" moment. Now instead of causing rape and violence, video games will cause rape, violence, and sexual promiscuity. We're moments away from Wii drinking games, which will probably be the end of video games as we (no pun intended) know it.

The game is about as sexy and smooth as a rhino giving a breach birth to Al Sharpton, face first. Might be popular at swingers parties, though.

Dammit Steve, I know you warned us about watching it but craaaaaaaap I just lost 10 IQ points

That idea is an epic fail.... imagine all of the parents who would rail on about how bad video games are and then use this as an example. Remember all the fury over the mod of the microsoft video controller thing? A real product would get so much more negative publicity.

Can I have those two minutes back?

That idea is an epic fail.... imagine all of the parents who would rail on about how bad video games are and then use this as an example. Remember all the fury over the mod of the microsoft video controller thing? A real product would get so much more negative publicity.

Can I have those two minutes back?

I think gunning down civilians on an airport in modern warfare 2 is a better example for parents vs video games than this. and this game is in good company with all the other crappy wii games.

:eek::eek::eek:

Did you watch the ENDINGS where they had stripping, girl/girl, orgy action? Watch the various endings by clicking on the 9 "parental codes"

I did do that. This is EXACTLY the sort of thing middle schooler will go for.

Not being sold in US is not surprising at all.

Any video game that promotes sexual promiscuity is A-OK in my books... Americans need to stop being a bunch of puritanical idiots.

People who think that adults wouldn't enjoy this haven't been married long enough (or are such losers that they're just happy to be getting anything from their S.O. at all, no matter how infrequently).

Is it me or is Nintendo starting to feel the heat from the PS3 and 360??

Any video game that promotes sexual promiscuity is A-OK in my books... Americans need to stop being a bunch of puritanical idiots.

People who think that adults wouldn't enjoy this haven't been married long enough (or are such losers that they're just happy to be getting anything from their S.O. at all, no matter how infrequently).

Anyone who thinks this would actually WORK needs to rethink their flirting and foreplay skills...

I think some of it would be fun like the slapping the controller while on the person of of the opposite sex but clearly this is aimed at people who should not be married in the first place ie swingers. Though it might be fun to try with three women and one guy...

Marketing genius. When this hits the msm, it won't be due to epic gaming fail but sure to pearl clutchin prudes freaking out. Free pr. Bonus if they get a congressional hearing.

I'm surprised they didn't advertise a cat-o-nine tails accessory add-on.

In fine print at the bottom:

Wii remote not recommended for male on male docking attachment, please use caution. :D

Ubisoft's brainstorming team is crap. All they release for the Wii is shovelware, how are we supposed to believe this game will succeed as a foreplay video game?

All I can see from this ad is that when models get paid they can act (badly) that they are having fun with any game and also what possibly is the guinness record for most forced smiles in less than a minute and a half.

I did do that. This is EXACTLY the sort of thing middle schooler will go for.

Not being sold in US is not surprising at all.

Yeah I still remember middle school. I would have that this was pretty dumb.

Not a "puritan" thing. Just a dumb, dumb game. I'm not even entirely against the idea, but it seems to be god awfully pulled off. I mean come on, bumping faces on a Wii remote?

So after some dude has the controller in his crack, i try to lick it with some chic, hellll no dude...

This has got to be one of the gayest things I've seen. Ever. And I've been to the Fulsom Street fair. I even feel weird just having to have looked at it.

Back