Worst Game You Ever Played ?

I'm going to too my vote to Modern Warfare 2.
I have been having crashing issues since day one and Infinity Ward tech support is as useless as tits on a nun. The game locks up and crashes and they have the nerve to tell me there is nothing wrong. Im sure its a fun game, but all the hype only to land a non-working game and have the people behind it not give a rats ass makes it the worst game in my books.

There was one PS2 game I played that was pretty atrocious. It was in the same vein as GTA, but set in a supposedly accurate reproduction of London. Absurdly stupid.

The Getaway? Insanely frickin' hard. Worst $30 I had probably ever spent for my PS2.

Anyways, my canidadte for worst game I've ever played has to be Sewer Shark for the Sega CD. "Mess up and you're gonna hit the wall! They'll be blotting you up with handi-wipes!" LOL, awful gameplay and you were bound to die after about 5 minutes of play.

Far Cry 2 is a solid, recent runner-up.

far cry 2, got it free and still couldnt bare it, pos game

I paid $50 for it, i think if i even become the worlds richest man, i will still regret that i spent money on that game.

That game was like a hot blonde with the brain of a 5 year old. It looked really good until you tried to engage in a play :eek:

I effing HATED Zelda: Majora's Mask for the N64. After playing Ocarina of time, my first zelda game, I was super pumped for it. Then got it and hey, lets do the same thing over and over and over each day to get somewhere new, no effing thanks. Maybe it could have been a good game if I gave it a chance. Too obnoxious of a mechanic for me though.

Frontlines: Fuel of War and Halo tied for the worst dog shit eating, hot decayed raccoon guts smelling, eye gouging drivel in the history of the existence of controlling pixelated movement we now call games.

Frontlines: Fuel of War and Halo tied for the worst dog shit eating, hot decayed raccoon guts smelling, eye gouging drivel in the history of the existence of controlling pixelated movement we now call games.

you should write for AVGN

In recent memory, the worst have to be Far Cry 2, Ghostbusters, and Wolfenstein. A trio of crapulence...

Top Gun for NES. How the hell were you supposed to land the jet on the air craft carrier after the first level?

More recent, carnival games for the wii.

Top Gun for NES. How the hell were you supposed to land the jet on the air craft carrier after the first level?

More recent, carnival games for the wii.
That was the first game that came to my mind. A few others are any spec ops game for ps1, the diablo port for ps1 i mean seriously could the controls possibly get any worse. Can't think of any more off the top of my head but ive played some shittastic games thats for sure.

The Jurassic Park game years back. The health meter was a heart tattoo on the girl's bust. You looked down to see it.

It was one of the first games to try physics based puzzles. It was horrible.

Oh god i remember this, it was soo sooo bad

for me personally, it is unreal tournament 3. Such a huge disappointment. It could have been an awesome game, but it was completely consolized and as such never took off as a PC game

I'm showing my age here, but I'd have to say Pac-Man for the Atari.

I remember wanting that game so bad. It was going to be awesome to have an actual arcade game in my house! I started it up and actually said out-loud "WTF is this?"

I remember this game.. and quite actually had a lot of fun with it.... Well... I could only make it through the first two levels! :p

lol that was the problem with it :D you made it further than I could (without a game genie)

Whats the worse game you've ever played from any platform ? (besides ET for the Atari, we all know that was the worst game ever made lol)

the worst game I remember playing when i was a kid was that retarded Shaq Fu game for the SNES, who would ever think that Shaquile O'neal doing kung fu would be a good basis for a game. I remember my grandma got it for me for Christmas, and my parents made me play it in front of her and act like i enjoyed it, horrible times lol

WHAT?! LOL!
Shaq Fu was epic LOL!
Seriously, how obscure can you get?

No, the worst game I've ever played was Bugsby3D. Easily the biggest turd of a game I've ever heard of.

My worst picks are Batman Forever on SNES and Cheetahmen 2 on NES.

For the PC "Two Worlds"
I am still somewhat pissed that I paid money for that.

For consoles........"Way of the Warrior" for the 3-dee-oh.
Only people who waited patiently for that and suffered through it will understand. Pure suckage.

For the PC "Two Worlds"
I am still somewhat pissed that I paid money for that.

For consoles........"Way of the Warrior" for the 3-dee-oh.
Only people who waited patiently for that and suffered through it will understand. Pure suckage.

Way of the Warrior... wow, yea. It was supposed to be the Mortal Kombat killer, yet it controlled like a dingo on meth. Good soundtrack though :)

The Bigs for Wii. Made me want to kill something. The controls are horrible and the computer is impossible to win against.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/home/936450.html

Oh and Eek the Cat for SNES. I hated that game, could never guide (aka kick) the granny through the levels.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/home/588304.html

For the record, I liked Far Cry 2. I loved the open world adventuring. Had a lot of fun trying to find all the diamonds. Ran fine for me... If I had to name one thing I didn't like about it, I would have to say that I didn't like how after finishing the game you couldn't go back and find the rest of the diamonds. (because of the storyline)

Last edited:
For the record, I liked Far Cry 2. I loved the open world adventuring. Had a lot of fun trying to find all the diamonds. Ran fine for me... If I had to name one thing I didn't like about it, I would have to say that I didn't like how after finishing the game you couldn't go back and find the rest of the diamonds. (because of the storyline)

Far Cry 2 was on rails you just didn't know it. All of the roads were the rails, they were just paths to your next objectives cut into the mountains to separate areas.

Sega Rally revo.

They should be ashamed of themselves making a racing game with physics and graphics that are THAT outdated. I played it when it was brand new, and it felt like a 10 year old classic. (classic only in the sense that it is old, not that it is good)

By the way I agree that far cry 2 is bad, but it's not even close on a list of worst games of all time.

If I count playing as making a serious attempt to finish the game Daggerfall springs to mind. I have problems with all the elder scrolls game but that one just had so many bugs and unfinished things in it it was a big frustration at the time.

hmmmm....the worst game i actually took the time to play would have to be section z for nes.

For me, the 'worst value' was Doom 3. I paid some $60+ when it came out. First level was wonderful... and then the next several hours of the same 'monster jumps out of a hidden area' bit. That, and there were never more than a handful of baddies on the screen at any one time. Thank god for the flashlight mod. I had such high hopes for that game - and that is what crushed the desire to ever get a release day title again.

The Matrix was pretty bad. Think I ended up /dev/null'ing that one, rather than having anyone else suffer.

perfect dark for n64.

don't ask me why but i still think that game sucks the big salty ones - and i don't care who tries to convince me otherwise

Back