Worm/Kwbot

^
|
|
|

I have it, is that good? What does it do? I cannot get rid of it with the up to date AVG anti-virus program, it says that it canot be removed...

It is located on a CMD32 file in the windows directory...

Originally posted by Seraphim974

I have it, is that good?

W32.Kwbot.Worm has backdoor Trojan capability, which allows a hacker to gain control of the compromised computer. The worm can update itself by checking for newer versions over the Internet. W32.Kwbot.Worm disguises itself as popular movie, game, or software files, and it attempts to spread across KaZaA file-sharing networks by tricking KaZaA users into downloading the program and opening it.

Sounds good to me.

Originally posted by Brink
Well that's a good start, now go collect them all!

WAHAAAAA THATS GOOD QUALITY CONTENT.

heres what you need to do good sir:
look up the name of the virus on google.com and eventually youll see a Symantec virus research center thing, just go to that and itll help ya out.

Do you think that there is any way that i could get rid of this thing? Like i said, it is on the CMD32 file in the windows directory somewhere...

are you sure you are reading the program right? It might be telling you that the file can't be cleaned, and that it can delete the file but you must restore it from a backup or source.

Back