World's Most Ethical Companies

The company I work for, not listed anywhere on it. At least I havent lost my sanity.

The very essence of ethics is following your philosophical/religious beliefs, regardless of the demands of judgmental and immoral people.

I call bullshit. Religious beliefs are not by default ethical. Your actions stand on their own merits. If I followed the bible to the utmost literal level, I'd think that raping virgins, genocide, slavery etc. are ethical.

Would following my religious beliefs in this case be ethical?

After seeing the names on the list,I can only surmise the criteria was how much the companies were willing to pay to get on it. Ethical my ass!

Feels the same way, many of these companies are far from ethical. eBay? ethical? BestBuy?! Colgate Palmolive? L’ORÉAL? Shiseido? Time Warner (well better than Comcast I guess?), Wegmans - they're just now starting to get on the stopping of selling "pink slime", PepsiCo ....

This list is probably at least 80% bogus. There's nothing ethical about the companies above. They must've paid a pretty penny to get on this list.

Back