Worlds hardest flash game?

dunno . I killed that one thing .. but I can't jump anywhere? could be my lappy... not having a Num-Pad ... anyway Can you jump?

what did you kill? its just a screen with a pit and a moving platform lol. you can jump with either z or x, the other one shoots some kind of tennis ball or something. It doesn't seem buggy at all either, it seems to work exactly as intended, you jump too soon, you die, you jump too late you die, if you don't die on the platform you die when you jump off lol

I played the one that was like mario, there's some pig thing that blocks the attacks. . . you can click the button up top to summon random crap to kill. . . it doesn't really make much sense.

Oh, you can go right to another screen lol... that screen is equally as impossible.

wtf I killed the big bear thing and the next screen is a cliff you fall down immediately and die, screw that game lol

uhh go to the Right... but I don't recommend it . once u get through that and kill the cat lookin thing u come to a big pit fall and u DIE

BTW anyone figure out what the "F" key is for?

Yeah, is there anything that'll let you get higher up to clear the pit?

Dunno about the F key, there is also the N and O keys which all just seem to be dance moves.

I finally jumped other the first platform with the spikes only to be crushed by another platformed above me.

This game is so fucked up. :eek:

EDIT: Confirmed.

LOL, this game cracks me up. It's called "Owata's Great Life Adventure" or something like that.

From the webpage:

Use the cursor keys to move up, down left and right.
Jump with the Z key
"Owata baster" with the X key

Retry with the R key

What other buttons can you use?

I have no idea what a baster is (yes, it says baster, not blaster, and this kind of thing can't really be a typo in Japanese). The video B.W. posted is in Korean, so I don't know what it says, but it looks like it has a good strategy.

Personally, I gave up after falling off the cliff when I defeated the bear guy.

Huh, looking at some other random vids on google video, it seems that the brick wall is it. . .

I killed the monster, but getting by the next right screen, or going left from the start seems impossible.

It may be possible with a "pixel-perfect" jump, but who cares?

Reminds me a Castlevania, but much more evil. Yes, the hardest flash game I've ever seen.

Check out the posted vid, it pretty well shows you everywhere that you can go. Going to the left requires a little creativity, however the next screen to the left has a pig like creature that can't be killed and prevents you from going any farther.

Back