cageymaru

Fully [H]
Here is the World War Z: Zombies Are Coming trailer. The game features 6 classes - Gunslinger, Hellraiser, Slasher, Medic, Fixer, and Exterminator to level up; each with their own perks and play styles. Weapons such as rocket launchers, machine guns, and grenade launchers can be customized to survive higher difficulty challenges. Player performance determines procedural enemy and item spawns which adds replay value to the CO-OP experience. Set traps, turrets, barricades, and sentries to survive the waves of zombies. World War Z launches on April 16, 2019 for PC and consoles.

World War Z is a heart-pounding coop third-person shooter for up to 4 players featuring massive swarms of hundreds of zombies. Focused on fast-paced gameplay, World War Z follows the story of a hardened few struggling together to outlive the dead.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Zombies Are Coming???

You'll be depressed to know the guy who approved this title makes 7 figures and drives a Ferrari. Im actually pretty excited after seeing this, hoping for a L4D successor which I am sensing a lot in this trailer.

There's no surviving that zombie wave. That looked batshit insane.

Depending on their pay model - I might give it a shot. Though the fact that they say there are classes that you can "level" - is giving me a grindy / pay to win vibe.

If it's always online or too much cash shop crap then no.

World War: The Most Generic Looking Game of 2019. Featuring run of the mill features like co-op, 3rd person shooting mechanics ripped from the 1990s without the nostalgia, zombies, classes we've seen in every class based multiplayer game, and characters that look anything but someone trying to survive the apocalypse. The feature set of this game has yet again been brought back from the dead much like the zombies!

Don't trip while running to give them your money.

Fast zombies are scary, just imagine if other slow things was fast,,,,,,, i cant give a example or i will be slapped on the wrist again :)

By the time it is $5, which is the time I would possibly buy it, is also the time that no one will be playing it. Except for the 5 players in Europe that I cannot connect to because of regional party partitions bullshit in games now.

Game will be OK if you never have to reload and have unlimited ammunition.

LoL.

L4D 4..............................

" Player performance determines procedural enemy and item spawns"

So its like starcraft ladder, were if you play long enough, you only win 50% of your games. id rather have that vs git gud, grind forever and never die, or pay to win.

this does look fun... I was not a fan of the boss/super zombies in l4d.... for me it took away from the fact that it was a zombie apocalypse..

I like it. I want tons of weak zombies, not bullet sponges that never die. Looks like a fun time.

Looks fun to me.

I'm not sure how many of these L4D commenters have played L4D recently, but it doesn't hold up well imho.

Stupid third person crap.

humm, I know I know, console gamers are people too :whistle:

I liked it ok back when it was called Left 4 Dead.

Yeah, my first thought was "L4D 3?"
Looks interesting enough. My biggest complaint about the L4D series was the lack of variety in weapons. Looks like there's explosives and stuff but basically it seems to be the same game.

Curious how the player vs player vs zombie mode goes. Could be a fun game type.

don't tell me this is another Epic Store exclusive ?
Tim turned out to be a dic after all, i used to like the guy, but now it's war...

Back