World Record for Number of Times "Interposer" Said in One Video

It is a bit technical but I like it still. Shows you how simple things can be made better use of. Goodbye monolith cpu die :)

hehehe I listen to this guy and I think about that parody video with Scottish people trying to use Siri :D

It's a great video, with majorly important information for the industry...

...but, seriously, "butter donuts"???? It sounds like the researchers were seriously lacking sleep by the time they got around to naming that technique.

It's an absolute great video, and it shows also in hindsight that he is good at speculating and investigating what happens and not just the mainstream tech news stuff :)

It's an absolute great video, and it shows also in hindsight that he is good at speculating and investigating what happens and not just the mainstream tech news stuff :)

It is more then just speculating he follows paths and has some good calculated guesses on where it is leading.

Reactions: ole-m
like this
Very interesting indeed! Always curious about how they come up with these names though lol. But hey, if a buttered doughnut makes for faster chips rather than just tasty goodness - i'll take 'em both :)

You mean how it's everything I've been saying for 2 years now.

Although I must give him credit on the interposer noc design. I didn't even think of that. I thought better caching and presorting would be the path of attack

It might be both.

Back