World of Warships Enters Open Beta!

I snuck up on one in my Jaguar and blew him up good.... he waited until the game was over to IM me in the lobby and call me every name in the book. 😂

I snuck up on one in my Jaguar and blew him up good.... he waited until the game was over to IM me in the lobby and call me every name in the book. 😂

Ships gives us a good look into the common human lol. Imagine getting angry in a ship that can strike anywhere on the map with no counterplay.

Ships gives us a good look into the common human lol. Imagine getting angry in a ship that can strike anywhere on the map with no counterplay.

lol

I had to sneak up on his ass with the VTEC running full bore... Y U MAD BRO?

Related to the mr clear sky video I posted yesterday:
8FF3D5CF-7C19-4616-B5E2-C2FD6DF1ABAE.png

Here ya go Dayaks
loyang.jpg

'Ranked:
shot-20.08.12_22.33.10-0012.jpg

I had an identical game, 47 planes downed in the Kidd (these are from ranked) and 2 more 40+ plane games in the kidd after that!

if you ever get a chance to 1 v 1 a CV (not german...) with the kidd, they're toast, AA is going off as plane take off.

First ranked sprint match. I thought it was a loss from the ship comp; then my smoke neptune got dev struck right off the bat. Alsace rammed the Alaska...

It was 2v1 full HP Iowa and half hp Kita (ate one of my torps earlier). The Iowa let me torp rush him without firing a salvo and then I gunned down the higher HP Kita.

So ugh... don’t give up. The playerbase might surprise you lol.
F3C615E9-EC8A-4CDF-87B5-2B99EEC4D1B1.jpeg

And the only one of theorists worth a shit, maybe, is the Roma.

Most premiums these days are under-powered or neutered versions of a line ship. I don't get it. They are selling ships with 'quirks'.

There was a time when "Premium" really meant something.

Kamakaze-R
Scharnhorst
Tirpitz (kinda :))
Kutazov
Lenningrad
Belfast

And everyone's favorite ATM Machine, the Missouri.

They don't make em' like they used to.

Have to add Pommern th this list. JC what a hilarious fucking boat :)

So..... I've basically been out of the game for a year and a half because I've been in the Hospital and nursing homes for a year and a half. The only thing I have with me is my 15" MBP that I use for work.

2 weeks ago I decided to try and WoW's on it.

The Mac version is busted under Catalina. Tried it under Parallels. 9 FPS. Screw that.

I've always wanted to try Boot Camp so I went ahead and set it up. 50 to 55 frames per second. Not bad!

Unfortunately the shock of moving from a 39 inch ultra wide to a 15 inch laptop screen has got me all screwed up in the head when it comes to this game.

I should be going home on the 12th. Finally. FINALLY!

It will feel so nice to get back at the wheel of a real rig again :)

Oh, and the game damn near feels brand new to me.

So..... I've basically been out of the game for a year and a half because I've been in the Hospital and nursing homes for a year and a half. The only thing I have with me is my 15" MBP that I use for work.

2 weeks ago I decided to try and WoW's on it.

The Mac version is busted under Catalina. Tried it under Parallels. 9 FPS. Screw that.

I've always wanted to try Boot Camp so I went ahead and set it up. 50 to 55 frames per second. Not bad!

Unfortunately the shock of moving from a 39 inch ultra wide to a 15 inch laptop screen has got me all screwed up in the head when it comes to this game.

I should be going home on the 12th. Finally. FINALLY!

It will feel so nice to get back at the wheel of a real rig again :)

Oh, and the game damn near feels brand new to me.
When I switch monitors in this game, it takes me a couple of days to recalibrate my aim

When I switch monitors in this game, it takes me a couple of days to recalibrate my aim

Running dynamic reticle helps for me but only if you know how many ticks you need to aim. If you go by “feel” yeah you’re screwed lol.

Apples to elephants. The beginning of the CV rework went through significant changes. It went from overpowered to practically useless in a single patch, you know

I remember my Kidd killing an entire Midway squadron with a single poof! (One poof salvo anyways) lol

I foolishly tried to play CV during this time... killed my stats...

Running dynamic reticle helps for me but only if you know how many ticks you need to aim. If you go by “feel” yeah you’re screwed lol.
I def go by feel most of the time, on long shots I may look at the reticle .
I'm grinding german cvs, at first I was terrible, now I'm slightly less terrible, I think I'm averaging 60-80k in the t8. The tier 6 was painful, t4 was good.

For me aiming has become somewhat like muscle memory. I put it where it feels right and pull the trigger. Works 90% of the time.

I will never be as good as Flambass though. That guy is a fucking sniper level aiming artist.

EF005F49-5F3C-4BE1-9DD4-6434640FD3CC.png

DDs are by far the most OP class in the game btw. All we need to do is become the senate errr I mean air detection to be halved and our path to the dark side will be complete. Also kill some Yuenglings.

Not gonna lie, I like co-op.

It's more or less up to me to make things happen because either there are a lot of bots on my team or whoever is a real player is, still, fucking terrible. Completely mindless and enjoyable.

It's more or less up to me to make things happen because either there are a lot of bots on my team or whoever is a real player is, still, fucking terrible. Completely mindless and enjoyable.

Hey, whatever you enjoy.

I can tell you BB is really hard to enjoy these days...

Now that you can buy a Yamato for hard cash, I predict the derp factor to go up accordingly. Maybe time to just blow things up in co-op, cause randoms feel more and more painful lately.

It's more to the point that there's nothing left to enjoy because there's no reward to playing randoms.
Well... you can always look forward to getting 2 fires at once from a 20km away hidden Thunderer every 20 seconds. Also there is the always fun feature of your entire team crammed behind 2 islands obviously crafting a master plan to take the match in the last 30 seconds, but only if *YOU* push your Iowa into a smoked up Cap C at max speed and brawl that DD out of there; if you don’t the team will lose because you are a noob-yolo-bot and can't play for shit, and if you do... the team will lose because you are a noob-yolo-bot that suicided.

I mean, if thats not the definition of TOTALLY AMAZING AWESOME fun, then I just don't know what else is.

I never started playing (large backlog), but I love seeing the vids here and love the graphics. But the last year~ish it sounds like the game has been destroyed. That's a shame.

I never started playing (large backlog), but I love seeing the vids here and love the graphics. But the last year~ish it sounds like the game has been destroyed. That's a shame.

It hasn't really been destroyed, though the higher tier game play has kind of taken a hit in quality, as a lot of people have hit the higher tiers that somehow didn't learn to play the ships between levels 1-8/9 finally got up there :)

Ah, that I can understand. I play a game with a similar problem, people can advance fast with money and reach endgame without even a basic understanding of the missions. Can be annoying when there are specific things to do.

It hasn't really been destroyed, though the higher tier game play has kind of taken a hit in quality, as a lot of people have hit the higher tiers that somehow didn't learn to play the ships between levels 1-8/9 finally got up there :)
This is a good description of the issue. There was a reddit thread where some guy was complaining the the Des Moines was a huge piece of shit because he get wrecked everytime.

He fxp from Omaha to Des Moines.

I have seen more Arp Yamatos in the game in the past few days than I see Yamatos in general. This can only be a good thing right?

Where the hell is everybody?

I go away for a while and everybody scatters LOL

Back