World of Warships Enters Open Beta!

I've had that captain on my Zao since October. Haven't had First Blood or Kraken since.

I rarely play any IJN ships anyways because they're generally terrible for how I like to play but it's pretty fucking disappointing.
Ah, Yamamoto, not Yamato LOL

How do you get this super captain?

The only one I have is Chief Ryeback.

I'm with ya there, pardner...

upload_2018-2-2_15-35-43.jpeg

In your missions setup, there are like 6 stages and you have to select specific tasks to earn stars to complete. I don't think it has an expiration date, been going on for a couple months.

In your missions setup, there are like 6 stages and you have to select specific tasks to earn stars to complete. I don't think it has an expiration date, been going on for a couple months.

there's no expiration date unless the mission is time sensitive like the christmas one and premium skin one from a while back that i didn't finish since i refused to spend 90 dollars to buy 2 of the ships to complete it.

I need some help understanding Clan Battles.

I don't really care about all the prizes and stuff. They'll either come, or they won't.

What I need to know i what do _I_ have to do?

I am in a Clan (335th Navy Chiefs).

It starts Saturday, and runs 7:30pm to 1130pm Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Do I just basically select Can Battle as the mode, and go fight? Kinda like Ranked?

Where do Clans generally communicate with each other?

I think the best thing about WoWS now is the weekly missions. I pretty much only play them and regular PvE anymore. so much more enjoyable over PvP.

I need some help understanding Clan Battles.

I don't really care about all the prizes and stuff. They'll either come, or they won't.

What I need to know i what do _I_ have to do?

I am in a Clan (335th Navy Chiefs).

It starts Saturday, and runs 7:30pm to 1130pm Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Do I just basically select Can Battle as the mode, and go fight? Kinda like Ranked?

Where do Clans generally communicate with each other?

You have to get 7 members of your clan together at the same time. One of the leaders of the clan will start the division (in this case, a 7 man division, and only the leaders can do it, not just any member of the clan). Everyone will ready up in their ship, then the div leader will hit the battle button to get in queue. You don't communicate with other clans at all. Not really like randoms or ranked, your whole team is just your clanmates, you don't pull in random players.

Ideally you would all be on teamspeak or discord or some sort of voice comm's, if not you are at a serious disadvantage, even in the lower tiers of clan battles.

You have to get 7 members of your clan together at the same time. One of the leaders of the clan will start the division (in this case, a 7 man division, and only the leaders can do it, not just any member of the clan). Everyone will ready up in their ship, then the div leader will hit the battle button to get in queue. You don't communicate with other clans at all. Not really like randoms or ranked, your whole team is just your clanmates, you don't pull in random players.

Ideally you would all be on teamspeak or discord or some sort of voice comm's, if not you are at a serious disadvantage, even in the lower tiers of clan battles.

Sounds like an organizational nightmare :(

How do I initially communicate with my Clan to even find out when they will be battling?

How do I initially communicate with my Clan to even find out when they will be battling?

do you guys have a website or discord type of thing? How did you even apply initially? Worst case I guess you could use the in-game clan chat window.

Finally took the Udaloi in like 4 months.

Fljro88.jpg
nc8ySW8.jpg
bTPWD48.jpg

mission_accomplished_baby.jpg

*edit* Finally hit 200 karma today. Would love a cookie from that, or anything but a "feel good" number.

Last edited:
do you guys have a website or discord type of thing? How did you even apply initially? Worst case I guess you could use the in-game clan chat window.
I applied through the clan system in-game.

Holy shit. Have you guys seen this?

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/world-of-warships-blitz/id1205558961?mt=8

World of Warships on iPhone/iPad !!! Not sure about android. You'll have to look.

I installed it and played a few games.. WOW!!!! It does an AMAZING job of re-producing the game as it is on the PC.

Sadly, that includes the demonetization system. It's expensive for a 'free' game :)

I'm going to try and play it without spending a dime on it :)

Holy shit. Have you guys seen this?

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/world-of-warships-blitz/id1205558961?mt=8

World of Warships on iPhone/iPad !!! Not sure about android. You'll have to look.

I installed it and played a few games.. WOW!!!! It does an AMAZING job of re-producing the game as it is on the PC.

Sadly, that includes the demonetization system. It's expensive for a 'free' game :)

I'm going to try and play it without spending a dime on it :)

now we just need WoWP blitz

The amount of money this company makes off free games must be astounding.

I do, but it's hard when you work over 50 hours a week.

nUYkMmq.jpg

fMZTLFR.jpg

YBuZuqN.jpg

Guess I didn't Hon Hon Hon enough.

Also, got to watch a Hungry/Horny French boat chase down a little fat kid. (Charles/Gearing) Was pretty amused.

No one playing these days?

Periodically. The problem is that the missions they keep throwing out there absolutely destroy the fucking gameplay. Complain about weekends all you want (bad teams happen at any time, any server) the missions are the problem. Whether it is two days or four weeks given to complete them people just refuse to understand that they'll complete a given task if they just play. It makes people even more passive, oblivious and unwilling to do what they should be doing.

Then, in the first two screenshots, this type of shit happens where you do next to nothing because you're pinned down and your team just keeps throwing ships away or you do everything possible to try to get a win but you and one or two other people just can't carry the dead weight

dZzo3Vn.jpg

c2mjhYm.jpg

6SLhx93.jpg

5SruwvF.jpg

eYyi94z.jpg

QLvAH9t.jpg

Almost, almost had this one--and a personal high for cruiser damage
JpNJqVv.jpg

6MHhejQ.jpg

And then you swing to the other side of the extreme
Tx6O25o.jpg

T4n2tV3.jpg

HgoDEno.jpg

pohDdZo.jpg

Including back to back to back to back 2k+ base xp in the Atlanta in which I survived each one
tAMkgCN.jpg

IZsH7go.jpg

tCXs2zL.jpg

DtNEQig.jpg

Just too much back and forth. Too many matches where it's simply impossible to win followed by matches where you can take a nap as the enemy team collapses under AFKs, detonations and pure idiocy.

Periodically. The problem is that the missions they keep throwing out there absolutely destroy the fucking gameplay. Complain about weekends all you want (bad teams happen at any time, any server) the missions are the problem. Whether it is two days or four weeks given to complete them people just refuse to understand that they'll complete a given task if they just play. It makes people even more passive, oblivious and unwilling to do what they should be doing.

Then, in the first two screenshots, this type of shit happens where you do next to nothing because you're pinned down and your team just keeps throwing ships away or you do everything possible to try to get a win but you and one or two other people just can't carry the dead weight

dZzo3Vn.jpg

c2mjhYm.jpg

6SLhx93.jpg

5SruwvF.jpg

eYyi94z.jpg

QLvAH9t.jpg

Almost, almost had this one--and a personal high for cruiser damage
JpNJqVv.jpg

6MHhejQ.jpg

And then you swing to the other side of the extreme
Tx6O25o.jpg

T4n2tV3.jpg

HgoDEno.jpg

pohDdZo.jpg

Including back to back to back to back 2k+ base xp in the Atlanta in which I survived each one
tAMkgCN.jpg

IZsH7go.jpg

tCXs2zL.jpg

DtNEQig.jpg

Just too much back and forth. Too many matches where it's simply impossible to win followed by matches where you can take a nap as the enemy team collapses under AFKs, detonations and pure idiocy.

Yep. Ship/player selection seems to only be part of the MM system. It seems he’ll bent on guaranteeing 50/50 play results.

Love operation aegis:
jjLfo3d.jpg

Also a new high for planes shot down so yay
8JtdRSI.jpg

YZVV51x.jpg

Aside from that it's been an absolute shit experience playing it lately. About to hang it up for a few months

Love operation aegis:
jjLfo3d.jpg

Also a new high for planes shot down so yay
8JtdRSI.jpg

YZVV51x.jpg

Aside from that it's been an absolute shit experience playing it lately. About to hang it up for a few months

Jesus Christ dude, you undressed that carrier. Nice game :)

I've been Zao ap-ing a lot more lately after your video, dropped a quad cit on a Mosvka at range, then a quintuple cit drive bye ;P

I'm slowly starting understand that tier 8 is now tier 10 "Hard Mode". I have been grinding out the Hsien Yang, and out of 21 games played, only 4 have been in tier 9 or 8 games (it is split on the 9/8 games). I really wish that they didn't change the economy when it comes to tier 9 or 10 ships, because it completely murdered any kind of fun of going into tier 8 ships.

With that said, it is always amusing when you get top score in Hard Mode.

eO1chQV.jpg

The Moskva did do a good job of blind firing salvos into my smoke. Took about 8k off my hp doing so.

I'm slowly starting understand that tier 8 is now tier 10 "Hard Mode". I have been grinding out the Hsien Yang, and out of 21 games played, only 4 have been in tier 9 or 8 games (it is split on the 9/8 games). I really wish that they didn't change the economy when it comes to tier 9 or 10 ships, because it completely murdered any kind of fun of going into tier 8 ships.

With that said, it is always amusing when you get top score in Hard Mode.

eO1chQV.jpg

The Moskva did do a good job of blind firing salvos into my smoke. Took about 8k off my hp doing so.

T8=T10.HM is a very accurate way to look like it.

Even though I didn't get any achieves in this game, I was pretty proud of it because of all of the stupid teams I had.

vHuJL03.jpg
5g5kCxS.jpg
7F6nWD4.jpg
So much stupid in team chat. The shim and the Z-52 had a straight up pissing contest to see how much of an ass they can be in chat. The enemy benson BANZAI-ED me on a cap and completely fucked up his torp attack (most amusing, he didn't understand how I survived (I'm the CHIBSTER, BIATCH)). Montana got into turning brawling fight with our Iowa and ate off my torps like a hungry, hungry hippo. And lastly, the Des Moines pissed me off with his min long radar, so I gunned him down behind 2 islands (felt more refreshing than Nick Cage long fake hair feeling the breeze).

Now back to my beer and one last game in this ship.

*edit* now I am going to have to watch the replay, just so I can see all of the stupid in chat. Might upload them.

Back