World of Warships Enters Open Beta!

Dayaks

Supreme [H]ardness
BE3591D3-E47B-4D4D-809A-E1A35E835505.jpeg

This game is so fun. 38% WR over 34 games...

I guess I need to play in a div but I rarely have a block of time.

TechLarry

Can't find the G Spot
Alaska - Whata fucking boat :)

This is quite possibly the most Well spent 1 million free XP in the game.

This thing does not shoot AP. It shoots loaded cement trucks. Hardened. With very pointy hood ornaments.

BTW... WoWs Please like utter shit under parallels. However it plays pretty freaking awesome under Boot Camp.

I'm getting just over 50 frames per second at medium settings. I was getting like five in parallels.

Boot Camp is no joke. If you are PC gaming on a Mac make sure you give it a try. It's extremely easy to set up too.

Dayaks

Supreme [H]ardness
Alaska - Whata fucking boat :)

This is quite possibly the most Well spent 1 million free XP in the game.

This thing does not shoot AP. It shoots loaded cement trucks. Hardened. With very pointy hood ornaments.

BTW... WoWs Please like utter shit under parallels. However it plays pretty freaking awesome under Boot Camp.

I'm getting just over 50 frames per second at medium settings. I was getting like five in parallels.

Boot Camp is no joke. If you are PC gaming on a Mac make sure you give it a try. It's extremely easy to set up too.
I would just dual boot into windows, if that’s possible.

DJS4000

Gawd
american super heavy AP shells are no joke. they are awesome in every US boat. i once ambushed a Republique that was looking in the other direction with my Wooster. broadside AP volleys @ 4km doing 5k+ dmg every 4 seconds or so. brutal.

TechLarry

Can't find the G Spot
If only they weren't so gd lofty. I hate that.

Soviet speed and US SH AP. That would not be OP LOL

TechLarry

Can't find the G Spot
Damn I had almost a year and a half of premium stacked up. Now I've only got 40 days

Business6

[H]ard|Gawd
american super heavy AP shells are no joke. they are awesome in every US boat. i once ambushed a Republique that was looking in the other direction with my Wooster. broadside AP volleys @ 4km doing 5k+ dmg every 4 seconds or so. brutal.
Only 203/305mm USN shells are Super Heavy. The Worcester has standard 45-60° bounce angles instead of the 60-67.5° of the SH. In the Kleber I had a similar situation against a Repub and shredded him for 42k in 15 seconds from around 4km as well.
And the Alaska may very well be my favorite ship but it plays like fucking garbage. Missing broadside Shchors and an Amalfi at 7km and a stationary, broadside Baltimore from 12km is bullshit. When even an otherwise "accurate" heavy cruiser is as entirely dependent on RNG as battleships it's a waste.

DJS4000

Gawd
Only 203/305mm USN shells are Super Heavy. The Worcester has standard 45-60° bounce angles instead of the 60-67.5° of the SH.
snap, you are correct! apparently in-game they are not, while historically they were :whistle:

In the Kleber I had a similar situation against a Repub and shredded him for 42k in 15 seconds from around 4km as well.
And the Alaska may very well be my favorite ship but it plays like fucking garbage. Missing broadside Shchors and an Amalfi at 7km and a stationary, broadside Baltimore from 12km is bullshit. When even an otherwise "accurate" heavy cruiser is as entirely dependent on RNG as battleships it's a waste.
i'm a German BB main...RNG is the bane of my existence. although when it works, it's glorious. blepping full HP broadside Moskvas with a single salvo feels nice. which of course means that the next salvo will miss everything, regardless of range :mad:

schizrade

Supreme [H]ardness
Whenever I feel like a complete loser trying to grind the RN CA line (holy shit Surrey)... I just climb into the Alaska and go on a rampage. I even ate 6 friendly Myoko torps, cause firing into your team at targets 12km away wins games.

World of Warships 6_23_2020 20_22_27.png