World of Warcraft’s new expansion is Battle for Azeroth

Damn. That is some dedication. I burned out at the end of WotLK and took it very easy afterwards for another year after starting almost the beginning from playing so much. Were you very casual and only play a few hours a week? Is that how you were able to last so long?

Between dailies, guild responsbilities, raid progressions, farming, gearing out guildies and my toons, I was spending so much time on it that it was literally my second job. Then I blinked and suddenly realized 5 years had passed.

Couple hours a day but i didn't get into serious raiding or things like that. I enjoyed making money and farming and solo stuff mostly like collecting pets. I have about 2 million worth of pets i could sell if i really cared to do so. I think alot of what kept me playing is that my wife was also playing. After my divorce i really didn't feel the urge anymore and didn't enjoy legion.

It was a great move from Blizzard going back to their roots. Wherever there are discussions or comments, people are already taking sides. I'm not a Wow player anymore (can't invest the time to keep up) but I have to say both Sylvanas and Anduin were awesome, and I loved how they inspired their people in their own way.

Looking forward to see the story behind their conflict.

Agreed.

Example:

Thanks for posting that, I played the beta on release and stopped when they shut down the servers. I got back into it for a few months after stormblood to grind up to endgame and join a legit guild. I haven't played the last 2 expansions but I'm waiting till I see something game changing come out to get another subscription. I was one of those lucky beta players that had a paying subscription account for like 3 or 6 months straight and get the game for like 7 or 8 bucks a month or something like half price now and forever. That video felt like it was so old, but looking back it came out the beginning of 2015. or something.

FFxiv has done the best job in reinventing themselves to give the best pure ff experience. Between the EXCEPTIONAL music, and never ending lore, what's not to love?

Never really played the game, just could not get into the overexaggerated look. It just never worked for me. Are they still making a ton off it?

The art style does seem to inspire love or hate.

I much prefer eso's style. Or even poe over the cartoonish.

I like no picking just a few abilities to slot.

I can’t stop playing...server transfers, from top guild to now guild of one...i have so much love for my character that i’ve had since BC i can’t see me ever giving it up until the game shuts down.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/shadowmoon/calimari

709C14F8-C682-4148-ABDD-3F8DA54331C2.jpeg

Since the guildies scattered and im a one man show now, i kinda appreciate the somewhat easy mode and pickups. I too don’t have the time i used to, so for me i like it.

Back