World of Warcraft: Shadowlands

Looks like another "what do the kids like nowadays?" feature to distract from how creatively bankrupt WoW/Blizz is.

Looks like another "what do the kids like nowadays?" feature to distract from how creatively bankrupt WoW/Blizz is.
Yeah its the same nonsense with gimmicks and minor tweaks to the abilities which destroy balance until they tweak them some and put one class in god mode and of course new skins. Its been WoW same junk with new skins for years and years

Yeah, I am about as diehard of a WoW fan as there is, but this Plunderstorm trash gets a big F- from me. As someone who only plays a healer and who has played the same character since Vanilla, there is literally zero overlap between what I enjoy from the game and what Plunderstorm offers.

I'm trying to be optimistic and wonder if maybe this will at least bring some new people into the game? But then again, I'm not sure that bringing in the kind of people who would be attracted to this trash playstyle would actually be a good thing.

I seriously do not understand the gameplay of this new mode?

What is the objective? What's the point? You don't have a Class you just run around sprinting doing God's knows what?

I thought WoW was an MMORPG? PVE storyline driven group content to team up as wizards and barbarians fighting dragons together for loot. But this Plunderstorm just seems so bizarre and nothing like WoW.

I tried to give plunderstorm an attempt and just did not enjoy it at all. Weird that they didnt just let this go out as a standalone game which i think might be able to survive. I dunno, just felt boring and i dont like not being my characters. I dont even like it in WoW when i play as another character as part of a story.

They restore low level pvp, promote the level locks that they put in years ago and put in some better gear for those low levels again with some crazy enchants. Then you would have a relatively stable gear wise pvp option.

Back