World of Warcraft "Scroll of Resurrection"

I have 4 left.

General rules, you must be an active member here on the forums. I.E., your account is more than a year old.

You must be able to accept the scroll within 1 weeks time.

First 4 people.

Give me your e-mail via PM and I will send them out. PM me once. If I respond to you, you got one. If not... oh well.

I have 5 fresh scrolls available, PM me with your email and I'll get it sent out to you ASAP!

If you use one of my scrolls and then pay for one month of game time, I will pay you $5 via Paypal!

Careful with these links, I recently used a scroll from here and my account got hijacked.

So do these give access to just the vanilla game or to the 2 expansions as well?

So do these give access to just the vanilla game or to the 2 expansions as well?

I believe it gives you 10 days of full access regardless of which expansions you own, as long as your account hasn't been active in awhile (I want to say a year or something like that).

I believe it gives you 10 days of full access regardless of which expansions you own, as long as your account hasn't been active in awhile (I want to say a year or something like that).
Last I checked, it was 90 days of inactivity (as in, 90 days since your account last had playtime on it) to be eligible for a Scroll.

Speaking of Scrolls, I have 5 available, PM me with your email if you want one.

I just resubbed, looks like you got a free month out of me ValeX.

Blizz was able to retrieve my deleted 60 without equip, but all my other characters were perma lost. Still not bad considering I quit a month after the game was originally released.

I have 5 more scrolls available please PM me your email address if you would like one. Otherwise give me a couple days to get the links ready.

P.S. I used a WotLK key on my account while it was expired, used a scroll of resurrection and it worked fine for me; however that may be YMMV if you ever had an active WotLK account.

Blizzard themselves let you have a 10 day trial of frozen throne on your account every 3 months.. It's been 2 years since i've played and I've taken 4 or 5 trials to see the crap that is Wotlk.

Back