World of Warcraft Screenshots here!

Haha elitists like this chode bag are what is wrong with wow.

This isn't a hard game dude, please don't act like you are something special for killing Kael...

Anyways I'm at work so I can't post any pictures of my scrub characters atm :)

elitist for boasting a kael kill?

maybe you missed the other screenshots (killing illidan, having a gladiator mount, etc)

It pains me to see some these and really miss WoW. I was one of those guys who went all the way through Naxx and just ended up quitting at BC.

Anyway, here goes:
redrocket.jpg

lawlgrawrnwindale.jpg

lawlgrawr.jpg

killthejews.jpg

My bank from back in the day! If you played in the olden days then you know how much time this took.
bankalt.gif

loltfhunter.jpg

Even though this epic was worth about 15g, it was still noteworthy screenshot:
paulgetsbrainhackerqq.jpg

My old UI in AQ40:
grawruiomgzgogoraid.gif

You can just imagine how funny this was if you actually saw it:
lolgoobiemothugdead.jpg

It was. How'd you guess?

I've only seen one mage named Plastique and Bloodshot, and it was when I was messing around with some friends on Shattered Hand long ago. That and I looked you up in the armory just to check.

I think this is from 2006, not sure. I think I have some more laying around when I was decked out in tier 3 armor with a Servo Arm.

wowuivb3.jpg

elitist for boasting a kael kill?

maybe you missed the other screenshots (killing illidan, having a gladiator mount, etc)

Actually I'm at work and the proxy filters 99% of these screenshots. I called you an elitist based off your last post (this one too, etc).

not necessary?

threat meter, totem timer, and boss mod are all necessary.
if i had been resto, it'd be even more cluttered with raid frames of the 25 people in the raid.

the only "difference" that wasn't necessary was the paperdoll, and that was to see what my haste was.

if u dont have a threat meter, a boss mod and a mod to control your class mechanics, then you're doing it wrong (and probably haven't killed kael and probably never will).

it's obvious you have never stepped into an instance other than a 5 man, let alone a 25 or 40 man.

^^^^ lawl pve server ^^^^

lawl nice arena ratings... and s2 shoulders

if you cant see that making you look like an elitist...

no more reason needed.

Thumbnailed so I don't blow up the margins :)

A few of my old rogue, such fun times on that guy

lol goat$e

Calling anything having to do with WoW oldschool is downright funny. The game is fun, but on the easy side. End game/raiding on any mmorpg is suited for meantally unbalanced people (there's a lot out there evidently).

I have a 70 warlock will post a screenie later :d, raid progress is 5/5 MH and 4/9 BT atm

Calling anything having to do with WoW oldschool is downright funny. The game is fun, but on the easy side. End game/raiding on any mmorpg is suited for meantally unbalanced people (there's a lot out there evidently).
This is the worst assumption and generalization that I've read in a long time.

Good thing shamans are way over powered...:rolleyes:

BGs on stormstrike battle group are so effed up.

wowscrnshot1rb6.jpg

Woot! finally getting my Dreadsteed at lvl 67.

wowscrnshot2iy3.jpg

I really need to stop looking at this thread. I keep having to remind myself why I quit.

I really need to stop looking at this thread. I keep having to remind myself why I quit.

*laugh*

That's what I think when I periodically (maybe twice a year) visit my old EQ guild site (www.dakor.net) and see what type of godly accomplishments they are working on currently in WOW. The nostalgia is almost enough to get me to consider playing against... but I have a normal life now that I'd like to maintain.

*laugh*

That's what I think when I periodically (maybe twice a year) visit my old EQ guild site (www.dakor.net) and see what type of godly accomplishments they are working on currently in WOW. The nostalgia is almost enough to get me to consider playing against... but I have a normal life now that I'd like to maintain.
4-5 nights a week from 6pm-1am was too much for me. Doing that for two years burnt me out and I haven't thought twice about returning.

4-5 nights a week from 6pm-1am was too much for me. Doing that for two years burnt me out and I haven't thought twice about returning.

For me it was the opposite, I never had the time to put in so I quit because the lack of content available for a person who could only maybe 2 hours a day. Though it seems the expansion threw some bones for people like me. However it also seems like they screwed warriors over (my old 60 toon) and everything seems to be centered on Outland. What I miss the most is adventuring in Azeroth, which seems to be old hat. I keep reminding myself that the WoW that I liked is gone.

So you're saying 35 hours a week on a video game isn't a bit too much? Sounds like I was spot on actually. (I'm not pointing fingers, I myself put WAY too much time into EQ)

Tell me about it. It was the worst before BC came out when we were going through Naxx, AQ40, and BWL each week. I played my priest heavily back then so my time consisted of farming for herbs(alchemist) and raiding. Shit burned me out so much. Since BC came out I have been incredibly casual with this game, maybe 8 hours a week and mostly on the weekend.

So you're saying 35 hours a week on a video game isn't a bit too much? Sounds like I was spot on actually. (I'm not pointing fingers, I myself put WAY too much time into EQ)
It doesn't mean anyone is "mentally unbalanced" if they put time and effort into something they enjoy doing.

For me it was the opposite, I never had the time to put in so I quit because the lack of content available for a person who could only maybe 2 hours a day. Though it seems the expansion threw some bones for people like me. However it also seems like they screwed warriors over (my old 60 toon) and everything seems to be centered on Outland. What I miss the most is adventuring in Azeroth, which seems to be old hat. I keep reminding myself that the WoW that I liked is gone.

The game is catered entirely to people like you. Which is why it's bad, okay maybe not the only reason.

me a a friend got bored today.

so we rolled a rp server and tormented people in ironforge for 30 minutes or so

I'm rasinbread in these

adventure.jpg

I actually sold my account & quit before the expansion came out - ~July 2006.

But here are some photochops I did for the front page news of my guild:

(not sure why I made this one...)

(nobody would show up for huhuran attempts - she took a few weeks to master - a little bonus always helps get people showing up to spend $$ on repairs)

Our main tanks were obsessed with being girly...it was wrong... and this was for them. In fact, I almost didn't post this one... eh what the heck.

WoW was surprisingly easy to quit once I no longer had access to my account :) I had no desire to grind up to 60 again... heh... But I have no regrets! It was a fun ~year while it lasted! I got pretty busy with work right after I sold my account -

I quit because i have no friends and could not make any in game. Which in turn made it impossible to pass level 40.

I quit because i have no friends and could not make any in game. Which in turn made it impossible to pass level 40.

That's BS. I've got a rogue that I solo'd all the way to 61. It took about a year to do, but that's only because I waste a shitload of time in game and I really don't play but 10 hours/month at the most.

WoW, where the means do not justify the end.

I hope you guys are atleast having fun. This game looks like a job more than a game, and you don't get paid.

I have a friend caught in this game, and he is about to fail out of college if he doesn't get his act together.

I think we can all agree that The Barrens General Chat provides the most exhilarating and philosophical talk in game.

I started again after playing mid 2006, in december of 2007 until late january 2008 with some friends. Hit 70 in a month and a bit (patch 2.3 made leveling pretty nice) then got pretty disappointed, I quit soon after (mainly due to my account being hacked :()

I was kinda hoping I would be able to pvp in WoW like i play any FPS, as in be able to log in, have some fun killing people, then log off whenever I need to. Turns out that really wasn't the case. This was mainly due to the fact that being a mage in quest blues and greens meant that I couldn't really kill anyone 1v1, except for maybe an equally poorly geared mellee class (compounded by my 650+ ms latency from Australia). oh, and premades...

Strangely 90% of BGs I entered looked like this
wow111zn6.jpg

It helps to join as group
wow333oe4.jpg

check my grimreaper addon down the bottom right...
wow222ty3.jpg

premades are queued separately now, so you dont get premades queue jumping to not fight other premades, and leaving single people alone.

if you want to do well at pvp, grind out the honor purchasable glad gear. takes a while, but it helps a lot.

i really dont know how people get there accounts hacked? Just dont go to stupid sites and keep your account info private? Isnt that the basics?

That's BS. I've got a rogue that I solo'd all the way to 61. It took about a year to do, but that's only because I waste a shitload of time in game and I really don't play but 10 hours/month at the most.

I played a lot when I joined in September of '07, but I've backed down significantly by imposing limits on myself. I've solo'd a gnome warrior up to 62 and will break 63 tomorrow. Good times.

I'll need to take a screenshot, too ...

i really dont know how people get there accounts hacked? Just dont go to stupid sites and keep your account info private? Isnt that the basics?

Wasn't like that, bit more complicated. The gist of it was that this guy who I knew online that gave me the account decided to recover it, after he found out I had a 70 :mad:(my own fault i guess, should have just bought another account).

a couple of more...

flurry, dragonstrike proc, drums of speed, heroism, haste pot and 1 mongoose proc = mad swing speed (1.05 in a 2.8 MH and 1.01 on 2.6 OH)... of course i stole aggro, even tho my threat meter shows me no where near the top and died about.... half a second later

makes me want a shaman. =/

Back