World of Warcraft Classic

damnt I want that wand so bad. maybe ill do WC tonight. RFC doesn't seem to have much.

Na, RFC isnt going to net you any gear for your lvl 18, I have that wand, the Gravestone Scepter, you also get the Witches Finger from BFD too, a good offhand, from a quest I believe.

damnt I want that wand so bad. maybe ill do WC tonight. RFC doesn't seem to have much.

This is why I regret switching realms.... I wanna play WC right NOW heh

Posted up outside the cave and everything haha

so from my understanding horrorshow is just a shameless deserter, yes?

I feel.... great shame.
200.gif

Is the intent to keep it frozen in time, or follow the release path of expansions over the years? IMO the burning crusade was by FAR the highlight of the series, but I know everyone indicates that's just rose-colored glasses (I don't feel it is).

Is the intent to keep it frozen in time, or follow the release path of expansions over the years? IMO the burning crusade was by FAR the highlight of the series, but I know everyone indicates that's just rose-colored glasses (I don't feel it is).

BC was the pinnacle of the expansions. I also really enjoyed WotLK and feel it was the last good one. But BC is where it's at.

BC was the pinnacle of the expansions. I also really enjoyed WotLK and feel it was the last good one. But BC is where it's at.

I started playing wow when WotLK was already out and stopped before the next expansion, so I never went through getting anything new. But I've heard stories of people scheduling their vacation days and things of that nature around the release of an expansion. I bet the servers were packed that day!

any healers here? what addon do you use? I'm using healbot continued but I don't like the limited binding options like ctrl+click and alt+click are hard to push. and this druid I was healing his health bar would get bugged into another players health bar when he shape shifted

I'm 99% sure I'm going to roll a new toon on Kromkrush (you guys are still there right??).

It's BULLLLLSH*T you can't even pay for a transfer back to the server where you started....

Summary of my experience on Earthfury -

View attachment 190578

Still there....I have the opposite problem, I keep rolling new characters on the same server. 32 Priest, 36 Druid, 19 Rogue.

Please roll a tank so we can form dungeon groups :)

im still on kromkrush. gonna do bfd tomorrow night probably. lvl 24 priest. trying to play 2 hours a night and get a lvl. thank whoever made questie. I would have quit playing by now if I had to look up quests and look at people comments on wowhead for coords. heres some leveling stats:

Saw a hunter run by me the other day (i was level 42 at the time), who had the Lohk'Delar. Peeves me off, man!

Other than how quickly everyone is rolling through content, the only thing which really bugs me is how few tanks there are. Seriously, why are there so darn few of em!

Saw a hunter run by me the other day (i was level 42 at the time), who had the Lohk'Delar. Peeves me off, man!

Other than how quickly everyone is rolling through content, the only thing which really bugs me is how few tanks there are. Seriously, why are there so darn few of em!

Everyone is farming for their end game gear and mounts, tanks are terrible at farming. Don't really see the point in rushing through all the content though. Or it just might boil down to FOMO.

About to reroll on Kromcrush as that seems to be where you all are. I started playing but real life took over for the month of September so I didn't get to play much.

What class is everyone playing on Kromcrush?

I was rolling a Guardian Druid in WoD. What is a good tanking class in Classic? Also, is everyone here going Horde? Probably going to be joining this weekend.

Warriors are great tanks. I played an Orc Warrior tank through WoTLK.
Reading around, seems like that is what the consensus is. Is there any benefit to going with a different race? Seems like an Orc's stun mitigation is just too good in this version of the game.

Reading around, seems like that is what the consensus is. Is there any benefit to going with a different race? Seems like an Orc's stun mitigation is just too good in this version of the game.

I like will of the forsaken for the undead. But I played a Human warrior tank for most of my wow time, so we will see.

I played an Orc Warrior from Vanilla to WotLK. Was back-up/off-tank since I also split my time with my rogue. Sort of tempted to go with a warlock this time around since almost everyone is playing either a mage, warrior, or rogue.

About to reroll on Kromcrush as that seems to be where you all are. I started playing but real life took over for the month of September so I didn't get to play much.

What class is everyone playing on Kromcrush?

I'm playing a Priest, Druid and tinkering with a Rogue. Look me up, Zuule or Laraclawft

So I tried rerolling on Kromcrush but honestly didn’t want to go through the starting zone again. :D

Just hit 17 on my Undead Warlock that I started initially on Incendius. I have no idea how I grinded levels for 10-12 hours when I was young. I remember hitting 60 on my rogue in under 2 weeks in Vanilla. I’ll be lucky to hit 60 in 2 months in Classic.

So I tried rerolling on Kromcrush but honestly didn’t want to go through the starting zone again. :D

Just hit 17 on my Undead Warlock that I started initially on Incendius. I have no idea how I grinded levels for 10-12 hours when I was young. I remember hitting 60 on my rogue in under 2 weeks in Vanilla. I’ll be lucky to hit 60 in 2 months in Classic.

Come back and I can help as much as possible. Have a level 30 warrior.

Come back and I can help as much as possible. Have a level 30 warrior.
Now that I’ve been playing classic for a bit I’m getting the itch to role a rogue like my vanilla days...so if I do venture over to Kromcrush I’ll likely roll one. Which should help with leveling since rogues level relatively quickly.

1k needles was packed 2 nights ago. I watched like 4 lvl 30 horde try to gank a 60 im guessing. then a minute later I see their dead bodies. 10 minutes later a warrior ganked me. then a buddy and I ganked him and 3 others while we did quests.

If someone with retail experience past WotLK can shoot me a PM, that would be amazing.

Last edited:
If someone with retail expensive past WotLK can shoot me a PM, that would be amazing.
I played vanilla through MoP and then came back for BfA (skipped WoD and Legion, was casual for Cata and MoP). Not sure if that’s what you’re looking for.

Back