World of Warcraft Classic

NeghVar

2[H]4U
I was playing it. I started playing WoW shortly after AQ went live. My goal in Classic was to participate in the opening of the Gates of AQ. Did it. Have not played since.

AltTabbins

Fully [H]
I was playing it. I started playing WoW shortly after AQ went live. My goal in Classic was to participate in the opening of the Gates of AQ. Did it. Have not played since.
I started about the same time but didn’t participate in any raiding whatsoever. It was just leveling for me. I stated raiding hard core content in BC and I’m looking forward to it being rereleased. For me, BC was my perfect version of wow. I’ll probably keep a toon there for arena.

exlink

Supreme [H]ardness
I played from Phase 1 (launch) through Phase 4 (ZG/AB), quit for Phase 5 (AQ), and came back for Phase 6 (Naxx) to clear the raid once and then quit again. No way I'm farming all the consumes and world buffs necessary to consistently and easily clear Naxx every week.

I'm waiting for TBC Classic to launch since world buffs will thankfully no longer be a raiding requirement/expectation. Until then, I've been casually playing Shadowlands.

n0ob3r

Limp Gawd
I remember when World of Warcraft was about to be released. Some of the Blizz devs would hop on IRC to chat. Was supper hyped about it.

On released date, never got the game as planned. I still have not played it. Not sure what has been the brick wall but someday I will have to give it a swing.

kohl

Limp Gawd
I played from Phase 1 (launch) through Phase 4 (ZG/AB), quit for Phase 5 (AQ), and came back for Phase 6 (Naxx) to clear the raid once and then quit again. No way I'm farming all the consumes and world buffs necessary to consistently and easily clear Naxx every week.

I'm waiting for TBC Classic to launch since world buffs will thankfully no longer be a raiding requirement/expectation. Until then, I've been casually playing Shadowlands.
Power to you man. I always felt Classic had such awesome and epic dungeons but the raids were so packed with trash it was crazy. I never did Naxx or AQ40 but I heard the prep for Naxx was legendarily painful.

TBC had the better raids, IMHO. Kharazan, to this day, is one of the best small group raids I've ever experienced.

exlink

Supreme [H]ardness
Power to you man. I always felt Classic had such awesome and epic dungeons but the raids were so packed with trash it was crazy. I never did Naxx or AQ40 but I heard the prep for Naxx was legendarily painful.

TBC had the better raids, IMHO. Kharazan, to this day, is one of the best small group raids I've ever experienced.
100%. I played through everything in Vanilla 15 years ago except Naxx. So I just wanted to experience that in Classic before quitting. TBC improved the game in every way, can’t wait to go through it again soon.