World of Warcraft Battle Grounds on the Test Realms

Xipher

2[H]4U
So, how many people here have tried out the Battle grounds on the test realms?

I don't have any 51+ characters to try alteric, but I have tried out the ones in Ashenval/barrens with my horde and alliance charaters. Gotta say WoW CTF is fun ;) :D

I don't have any screenshots or video yet, but Ill try and get some put up here in a little while.

This is good news, maybe it will stop some of the lvl 60s ganking the noobs trying to gain some cp pts.

I hear so many people were trying to play it that the patch was taking forever and once you were actually in it was like a 20-30 minute wait to enter a battleground. I'd rather just wait for it to go live so I don't miss out on any cp, got over 10,000 last night :)

a36steel said:
This is good news, maybe it will stop some of the lvl 60s ganking the noobs trying to gain some cp pts.

No joke, I was in hammerfall last night (me = lvl 44 Shammy) and 1 lvl 60 Pally with a mixed group of 15 or so lvl 30~40 alliance cleared ALL the guards there and were giving the 6 or so Horde players there hell. I fyggin hate this faction imbalance the Blizztards will not admit to. Being always outnumbered at least 2 to 1 is just no fucking fun in PVP. Makes me wanna not flag most of the time. I sure hope BG gives all these lvl 60 alliance assholes something better to do than gank all day long. But I have a sneaking suspicion most of them will be ganking again soon after it releases as they will not be able to compete. Most of the Alliance gankers I run accross show VERY little skill. I was able to kill that same lvl 60 Pally twice last night, felt damn good to do it too. Took a long time as they can shield/heal for days. We'll see...

I'm looking forward to battlegrounds..
Something to do beside getting rainbow raped in Tanaris on the Dragonmaw server..
(Horde side of course!)

Evil Scooter said:
Makes me wanna not flag most of the time.

You play PvE.. if you don't want to get ganked then don't flag. It's as simple as that. If you played PvP then I might sympathize a bit but it's really not that bad, even without the option to un-flag.

naveed said:
You play PvE.. if you don't want to get ganked then don't flag. It's as simple as that. If you played PvP then I might sympathize a bit but it's really not that bad, even without the option to un-flag.

Have some sympathy for those guys....they have no quest mobs to quest with. They are all DEAD as doornails.

-tReP

PvE certainly allows you to not flag and get raped, but it dont help when Allaince camps Tarren Mills 24-7 and keeps all the NPC Quest guys dead all the time

The warsong gultch ranges from 21-60, broken up every 9 levels (21-30,31-40,41-50,51-60). Its a smaller battle ground, using CTF game style.

Back