World of Tanks MMO

Been playing like ass the last few days. Hopefully tonight I turn it around. No idea what happened, I feel like I'm making the same plays, but thinking now I'm making them at the wrong time.

Just WoT. Sone days you just get shafted playing against the rng.

Plus all the equipment 2.0 means so many old tactics dont work now because of all the new broken equipment.

Damn light tanks spot everything now and they dont even have to get that close anymore. And they are even harder to see. They broke camo really bad this time. That Commanders Vision or whatever its called makes them way OPed now.

Damn light tanks spot everything now and they dont even have to get that close anymore. And they are even harder to see. They broke camo really bad this time. That Commanders Vision or whatever its called makes them way OPed now.

Content people figured this out in testing but in normal WG fasion, they didnt care and pushed stupidnchanges.

They always love to take the most complicsted way to solve problems.

I just played a round, i was behind a wall of a building...no front way to see me, nothing from behind, then on the opposite side of said building, an ISU spooted me..somehow...basically through a wall... nothing was sticking out...

Hit rank 15 in Steel Hunter today, so that's done. Got a bunch of x5 victory tokens so I'm just grinding lines, especially the Leo since it needs a metric fucton of XP to elite.

To buy the tanks I have researched I only need 77.5 million creds. So that's good.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17ToqhL0wH9a8iZDqtLfZjOOLC8Hz0eOJnF9nYVt33uo/edit?usp=sharing

I honestly haven't ground a tank line is AGES! once premiums became better than tech tree I just started buying tanks because I seriously cannot stand grinding anything anymore. It is so slow, even with premium time, and stock tanks are usually super unfun. PLus they ALWAYS throw that LOLGrind tank in the line (example czech t8 VTU) the ones you just quit playing becauser they are so bad.

I honestly haven't ground a tank line is AGES! once premiums became better than tech tree I just started buying tanks because I seriously cannot stand grinding anything anymore. It is so slow, even with premium time, and stock tanks are usually super unfun. PLus they ALWAYS throw that LOLGrind tank in the line (example czech t8 VTU) the ones you just quit playing becauser they are so bad.

I used to play on the global map in CW and did a ton.. TON of tournaments, gotta have lots of meta tanks in order to get down on those.

Ground the hell out of the Leo tonight since I have a bunch of x5 victory boosts and that tank needs something like 240k XP to elite at tier 7. Kinda like the Tiger P.. Not a bad way to end the evening.

1598328070917.png

Can't believe this thread isn't more active. New event/grind going well. Finished stage 5 over the weekend.

Anyone else playing the tonks?

I'm working on stage 5 now. I'm thinking I'll get stage 5 done and probably get no farther than stage 6. I just dont have the free time.

I'm working on stage 5 now. I'm thinking I'll get stage 5 done and probably get no farther than stage 6. I just dont have the free time.

I ended up getting stage 9 done. Kinda wish I bought it a bit sooner for the sweet additional missions, but I also can't bitch about a $7 t8 premium with lots of extras. Tank is really good too

Reactions: Skott
like this
Been having some really bad games and teams lately. Feels like I did something to piss off WG.

Been having some really bad games and teams lately. Feels like I did something to piss off WG.

You got put into bad buckets. I swesr this game puts you into different types of buckets that either aid you or hinder you. I wish the sourse for this game could get leaked. I bet its a treasure trove of fixing.

You got put into bad buckets. I swesr this game puts you into different types of buckets that either aid you or hinder you. I wish the sourse for this game could get leaked. I bet its a treasure trove of fixing.

Completely agreed on the source code.. it would be fascinating

Got the Strv/m42-57 blah blah from tankrewards today... First game in it

1601073581430.png

WT event is kinda cool. Still just grinding away. Can't wait until I have more of these lines complete and I won't need silver anymore haha.

Right now just tanks, not including retraining the crews or equipment, I need around $97mil to buy the tanks I have researched

Still sad how much they killed the fun of the luchs by nerfing the 3cm rof.

Can still seal club with my 5 skill crew but, it lost some of the joy.

Muffler just makes it even better though. Nothing can hide but i can.

Still sad how much they killed the fun of the luchs by nerfing the 3cm rof.

Can still seal club with my 5 skill crew but, it lost some of the joy.

Muffler just makes it even better though. Nothing can hide but i can.

My low tier go-to was the VK-28 with the derp gun. God I had so many laughs in that thing.. also gone now :(

And the 37mm autoloader on the MT-25. Completely useless, but hilarious when you got behind someone, Gone as well.

first year in many that I didn't spend money on the holiday stuff. the game is just so ugg anymore. equipment changes making me redo stuff and not being compensated well. I can't wait for crew 2.0 where they give us next to nothing back and expect to grind away or pay to get back where you were.

Joined a new clan to get ready for the new clan wars campaign. Sucks that the chieftain isn't on the list this time, but I've wanted the vk 72 forever so that's nice

first year in many that I didn't spend money on the holiday stuff. the game is just so ugg anymore. equipment changes making me redo stuff and not being compensated well. I can't wait for crew 2.0 where they give us next to nothing back and expect to grind away or pay to get back where you were.

They are planning on capping out the skills to equivalent of 5 skills max. If someone has a 6 or 7 skill crew I have no idea how they plan on compensating them.

I actually loved Equipment 2.0, but Crew 2.0 looks like a disaster. If it goes live I am done with the game.

E2.0 was just another grab for WG. It added new stuff but it changed the meta equipment used.

Crew skills are the worst grind as well. If they screw it up there will be lots of pissed people. Plus the fact that you may have spent mo ey on training books.

To me crew 2.0 should just be add new skills that can me usefuk, limit to 5, get rid of major qualifications on a new crew, and lower the xp amount for the furst skill by half.

E2.0 was just another grab for WG. It added new stuff but it changed the meta equipment used.

For me it didn't change much. I'm still using vstab, rammer, and optics on most mediums and heavies. Vstab and rammer are too strong to drop. I don't use food, so the view range is inadequate without optics, so I can't drop optics.

If you're running food then you have a bit more flexibility to try the new stuff.

Funny that crew 2.0 seem lime almost a blanket copy of armored warfare. Same with the new arty additions.

Like WoT is becoming AW just without the mistake of PvE.

Back