World of Tanks MMO

I just can't do it anymore...

I dunno if any [H] guys are still playing WoT. I just can't. I just came back from a year break, and it seems even worse than before. Terrible pubbies, 3-4 arty every match tonight. Every night I play this game I end up in a rage.

What is shit is it's a really good game, I thoroughly enjoy it's mechanics. But I can't take the fucking players anymore.

Was in a CW clan.. WG fucked up CW and made it pointless.

Joined a tourney clan. WG fucked up tourneys so now their pointless.

I just cringe at the thought of clicking battle now.

dude if you want to platoon send me invite im still playing , I think game has gotten better its just shit players

WOT profile : burntoil3372

I just can't do it anymore...

I dunno if any [H] guys are still playing WoT. I just can't. I just came back from a year break, and it seems even worse than before. Terrible pubbies, 3-4 arty every match tonight. Every night I play this game I end up in a rage.

What is shit is it's a really good game, I thoroughly enjoy it's mechanics. But I can't take the fucking players anymore.

Was in a CW clan.. WG fucked up CW and made it pointless.

Joined a tourney clan. WG fucked up tourneys so now their pointless.

I just cringe at the thought of clicking battle now.

Actually this sounds like it always has been. My buddy got me to help him to tier up for some mission and I didn't really see much difference, a lot of the maps have changed and tanks can now flip over much to my chagrin when I flip my E5 over, that was embarrassing.

Actually this sounds like it always has been. My buddy got me to help him to tier up for some mission and I didn't really see much difference, a lot of the maps have changed and tanks can now flip over much to my chagrin when I flip my E5 over, that was embarrassing.

I kinda like the physics changes, it's the new flood of south americans with 9000 ping and no concept of team play that I think will be the nail in the NA servers coffin. That or the OP as shit premiums WG keeps releasing.
dude if you want to platoon send me invite im still playing , I think game has gotten better its just shit players

WOT profile : burntoil3372

If I can stomach getting back on I'll add you.

signature.png

I kinda like the physics changes, it's the new flood of south americans with 9000 ping and no concept of team play that I think will be the nail in the NA servers coffin. That or the OP as shit premiums WG keeps releasing.

If I can stomach getting back on I'll add you.

signature.png

Well that is WG's not so subtle money making scheme for the longest time. the newest line of tanks and their premium counterparts are always op and then it get slowly nerfed until the next line of op tanks come along. Although I haven't seen very many extreme high pingers that night, team play is always hit and miss in this game. I didn't see very many if any AFKer that night which is actually an improvement from what I remembered how it use to be.

Played lately after a long pause. Don't like what it's become. I think to keep console gamers and spontaneous 'just wanna play' people it's become a speed fest. Play is quick, all about movement, and over in a flash. Not sure if Arty even has a purpose.

I play sporadically now. After 2-3 weeks of not playing I started playing again recently. I took my crew out of my Hellcat because I just rarely ever play it anymore and put the crew into the T-67. Its a three skill line crew (working on 4th line) and I'am having fun with it. At tier 5 the T-67 is a pretty good TD and with the experienced crew it performs quite well. The MM is not harsh on the T-67 either. Most battles are at tier 5 and when I do get into a tier 6 or tier 7 battle (T7 not very often) it can still hold its own with flanking shots. Its a shame the higher tier tank battles are messed up because of MM and or lackluster penetration performance of the tanks. WoT is in decline now on the NA server. I'm seeing fewer and fewer players at all hours of the day and evenings. I don't see WoT recovering over the long run. Its in a slow death now although some might say a quicker death.

Played lately after a long pause. Don't like what it's become. I think to keep console gamers and spontaneous 'just wanna play' people it's become a speed fest. Play is quick, all about movement, and over in a flash. Not sure if Arty even has a purpose.

Same, pubs have no skill or team work, everyone rushes out to try to spot and die instantly, useless sui-scouts. Then others just go off on their own and die one by one. once in a blue moon you get a decent team that sticks together and knows the map but people rush in to play and die and move on to the next game, even at 9/10 tier, you can tell the wallet warriors who installed the game and bought a high end tank...

Been playing WoT for 6 years now and it is just incomprehensible to me how bad the players have gotten. I remember around 2013 when you would have half of every team being bots and those bots were better than most of these people. I seriously wonder how they even manage to find the battle button let alone manage to play without covering the keyboard with drool.

I stopped using XVM years ago when I stopped giving a shit about win rate and purple points, but I check my teams sometimes after the all too common 1 to 15 landslide where I do more damage than the rest of my team combined and see most if not all of the players are in the 38-44% range. 48% used to be average but a 48%er is literally a god these days.

The only good thing I can say is that the sandbox server with the new HD maps is absolutely amazing. Whatever new engine they are using looks like BF1, the sound effects, water, trees and grass, its all really spectacular and might get me to play a little more.

The better players have moved on for the most part I'm thinking. Its obvious server pop is down at least on the NA server it is.

More people play on weekends than week days. More people means a larger percentage of people that don't know proper strategy. This is pretty much how all online games are IMO.

This game has one of the most toxic communities I have ever dealt with, honestly....

People are overly aggressive against people who arent up to their "standards". If you want to play with the best of the best, dont PUG it. Play with your clan and in ranked matches, dont bitch about some rando on a random PUG match, because the people who play as a PUG are playing **FOR FUN** not to be "the best".

Im not the best, but Im not the worst by a massive longshot.... and yet I can get at least one angry stick up the ass message every time I play for more than a few matches. I just disabled all communication with non-clan. I dont need to read some angry douchebags opinion, I play for fun, and I dont play in ranked battles anymore, so people can suck it. And everyone I know who plays has the same expereience, even people who are above a 70% win rate and top the charts in most battles.. The community is just flat out toxic and unpleasant overall. WoWS has a much better community in my experience, shame that community doesnt play this game as much, as I prefer tanks over boats.

I would agree WoWS is not as toxic as WoT but that is just my experience. To be fair though basically any type of online competitive video games brings out the worse in people. At varying degrees of course. To be even more fair it can bring out the good in people. Sometimes. To varying degrees.

Agree on the toxic. I do not know how many times some punk IM's me after a game calling me trash and crap (and usually they died first and did less damage than me anyways). calling out my sub 50% win rate on which ever tank I may be on. Like dude, i am playing for fun, i could care less about win rate really. If i am on with people i know or my squad, i will try, otherwise do your best cause most other rando's arent going to listen or help you anyways.

I've never understood the whole "play for fun" thing in any competitive game. My "fun" runs the risk of fucking over 14 other people. Winning is "fun". 10 losses in a row is not.

I've never understood the whole "play for fun" thing in any competitive game. My "fun" runs the risk of fucking over 14 other people. Winning is "fun". 10 losses in a row is not.
Well I think the whole 'I play for fun' thing is more like 'Yes, I want to win and try to win but I'm not going to get all worked up if I lose' type of thing. At least that's my definition of it when it comes to gaming and just playing for fun.

Theres different modes in WoT you realize, right? One is for competetive, has proper rankings and appropriate rewards....

The other is for general play.

If you want to play competetively, and are not playing in that mode, you're doing it wrong, as well as being a generalized dick when you complain about people in the non-competetive mode not playing competetively.
You also apparently dont understand that the act of playing can be fun to people, despite the outcome being positive or negative. Theres a large amount of people who play games just to play, and dont care one way or another about the results.

Theres different modes in WoT you realize, right? One is for competetive, has proper rankings and appropriate rewards....

The other is for general play.

If you want to play competetively, and are not playing in that mode, you're doing it wrong, as well as being a generalized dick when you complain about people in the non-competetive mode not playing competetively.
You also apparently dont understand that the act of playing can be fun to people, despite the outcome being positive or negative. Theres a large amount of people who play games just to play, and dont care one way or another about the results.

And what modes would those be? You mean Ranked Battles? You know those are tier 10 only right... you know you have to get to tier 10 somehow. The only way is Random Battle

And what modes would those be? You mean Ranked Battles? You know those are tier 10 only right... you know you have to get to tier 10 somehow. The only way is Random Battle
rgMekanic
The only way is not Random Battles, you can spend money. I mean, if you are so serious and want to be competitive...spend some money to get there, otherwise stop complaining other people know how to have fun and can play video games while having fun.. Don't get angry at people for playing a free game and wanting to have fun doing it.

rgMekanic
The only way is not Random Battles, you can spend money. I mean, if you are so serious and want to be competitive...spend some money to get there, otherwise stop complaining other people know how to have fun and can play video games while having fun.. Don't get angry at people for playing a free game and wanting to have fun doing it.

Gotta say I'm puzzled. I'm at 18k battles, and have no idea how to spend money to get a tier 10.

Clan battles, strongholds, etc are considered competetive, and start with rank 6.

You are right though, I have never seen a TX for sale outside of buying someones account :p

The game is not designed to be a competetive game across all ranks and levels, it has specific points to fight at that are competitive, if you arent in those ranks, you ARE NOT PLAYING COMPETITIVELY and thus are being a douche by bitching at people who are playing the game for fun for not being "the best ever!" when they have not desire, and are not fighting in modes made to be competitive.

If you're fighting in strongholds or ranked battles, then by all means, be a jerk to someone who isnt up to snuff. If you're not in those particular modes, dont.

Just because you want to treat all battles as competitive, doesnt make it so.

Care to elaborate?
Sorry rgMekanic
I had read your other post wrong, not realizing you were actually wondering how you could buy a Tier 10.

You can buy gold and buy Tier 10 premium tanks, it will cost you a pretty penny, literally over $100's at time.
Head over to the premium shop, you can sometimes get higher tier tanks on sale, but rare i think for Tier 10. but you can buy gold and unlock them in the tech tree

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wot/m...l-nav&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=wot-portal

Not sure if this list is up to date:
https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Premium_Tanks

You can buy Tier 8 premiums and on down but to my knowledge you cannot buy a T10 out right from WG's shop. Now you can buy gold and then convert it to free xp and buy your way up a tech tree to a tier 10 that way but that's expensive to do.

T8 is the highest you can buy

T10 is barely worth playing because of OP reward tanks and terrible economy

T8 is the highest you can buy

T10 is barely worth playing because of OP reward tanks and terrible economy

Damn near any tier isn't worth playing since they introduced the EBRs, never thought I'd take pre-nerf arty over those little bastards.

Although I did 1 shot one in my 183 tonight... man that felt amazing.

Damn near any tier isn't worth playing since they introduced the EBRs, never thought I'd take pre-nerf arty over those little bastards.

Although I did 1 shot one in my 183 tonight... man that felt amazing.

i'd say t8 and below are still fine. its the T9/10 EBRs that break it the most.

I really wish the game would just go 1 or 2 tiers only per battle. -1/0/+1 only.

I just wait the day they add soviet wheeled vehicles.....that will be the death of the game because they will be so over powered it won't be funny.

i'd say t8 and below are still fine. its the T9/10 EBRs that break it the most.

I really wish the game would just go 1 or 2 tiers only per battle. -1/0/+1 only.

I just wait the day they add soviet wheeled vehicles.....that will be the death of the game because they will be so over powered it won't be funny.

I miss the old days...with 3 tier spread...forced you to use the grey matter...and doing good felt much more satisfying.

I miss the old days...with 3 tier spread...forced you to use the grey matter...and doing good felt much more satisfying.

i wasn't there for those days but I do miss the old LT +3. before that had t9/t10s.

Been a good week. Been running about a 2400 wn8 and a 56% win rate.

Can't wait to get home and fuck that all up over the weekend

Im afraid to even login with the equipment changes. Seems like a money grab to me. Switch up the regular load outs to something else so you spend in gold and premium to get credits to refit everything.

Im afraid to even login with the equipment changes. Seems like a money grab to me. Switch up the regular load outs to something else so you spend in gold and premium to get credits to refit everything.

Actually hasn't been bad. A lot of the new equipment is really good. and the demount tokens have saved me probably 400 gold already.

You guys should look me up as I been playing for 10 years off and on ..

Hell yeah, my IGN is the same as here. Just got this tonight :)

1597288701977.png

i'm xxbigbacon in WoT/Etc.

I've been stuck in mechwarrior online again so I haven't touched WoT since June. I was mad they nerfed my poor little luchs gun.

i'm xxbigbacon in WoT/Etc.

I've been stuck in mechwarrior online again so I haven't touched WoT since June. I was mad they nerfed my poor little luchs gun.

I quit playing when the removed the 105 MM derp gun from the VK28.01
Tank: VK 28.01
Win rate: 55.50%
Battles: 2,344
% from all battles: 10.35%

Solo play only...not coming back unless they change their decision.

I quit playing when the removed the 105 MM derp gun from the VK28.01
Tank: VK 28.01
Win rate: 55.50%
Battles: 2,344
% from all battles: 10.35%

Solo play only...not coming back unless they change their decision.

I used to have a ton of fun in the derp vk28. Same with the derp cruiser mkii.

Derp jumbo, kv2, 152 and 183 are still so much fun. I hope they open the premium kv2 for purchase again. I was on a 2 year break when it came out.

Been playing like ass the last few days. Hopefully tonight I turn it around. No idea what happened, I feel like I'm making the same plays, but thinking now I'm making them at the wrong time.

Back