World of Goo ~ 75% Off : $4.99 @ Steam

really steam??
first titan quest gold for 9.99
mount and blade for 7.99
world of goo for 4.99

"sigh"......(checks bank account balance)

bought

It was an addictive game. So I'm in. These $5 games are fun enough to add to the collection at that price.

Damn, another game I'll be buying without any more time for playing.

I played the demo and I'm happy to throw some money the way of these very talented developers though.

Excellent game, truly one of the best of last year.

I won it in a contest for Wii, but if I didn't have it I'd jump on it for this price.

Only caveat is it doesn't support widescreen, but I've heard there's a good unofficial patch out that works perfectly.

Excellent game, truly one of the best of last year.

I won it in a contest for Wii, but if I didn't have it I'd jump on it for this price.

Only caveat is it doesn't support widescreen, but I've heard there's a good unofficial patch out that works perfectly.

it does you just have to edit the config file yourself. Anyways awesome game for those who haven't played it.

Already bought it for $20, and it was definitely worth that price. Anyone who doesn't own it yet should definitely buy it... including ones who didn't pay for it but played it ;)

OOS guys, congrats on who got the game.

Sorry couldn't help myself :p

Definately one of the better Indie games on steam, but $19.99 was overpriced especailly when titles like Bioshock, STALKER, Mass Effect are at that price.
$4.99 is just about right imo.

oh, i'll be getting this

Dling now. Too good of a deal. Also could toss this on the work laptop for downtime....

I played the demo and had fun with it, but the price point was kind of high. I'm in for one at 5 bucks though!

nice.

I wish they would have a deal on the Popcap games collections. 99 bucks is tough to swallow, but 69.99 id bite on! I spend way too much on steam.

Dammit. Another weekend, another purchase from Steam.

Have wanted to play this one for a while...

really steam??
first titan quest gold for 9.99
mount and blade for 7.99
world of goo for 4.99

"sigh"......(checks bank account balance)

bought

Really? That's only $23 total for three great games.

I just paid more than twice that for a single game, DOW2.

yessss....I was so sad that I missed this on sale during the christmas sale. Now it's on sale for even less! sweet. buying now.

I'll rescue you little goo balls!

I already own a copy but might buy it on steam just for the convenience.

Too bad Steam doesn't allow you to download for the Wii... does it?

Just got a copy since it is so cheap. I originally bought the game just to support the developer, but the game has turned out to be pretty fun now that I have started to play it.

Got a link for info on the widescreen?

I'm in for it

Open up the config.txt file in \steamdir\SteamApps\common\world of goo\properties. The resolution is right there.

Here's my config for reference.

Code:
<!-- IMPORTANT WARNING: If you edit this file, your computer will probably explode. Your friend, the High Resolution Sign Painter -->
<config>

<param name="language" value="en"/>
	<param name="screen_width" value="1680"/>
	<param name="screen_height" value="1050"/>
	<param name="refreshrate" value="60" />
	<param name="ui_inset" value="10"/>

</config>

Back