Working next to an X- phantom guy.

[T5K]thrasher

2[H]4U
LOL, I just started as a software test engineer at MS in Redmond and it turns out one of my co-workers was the QA guy for the phantom for at least 2 years.. He swears it would have been an awesome system if they had managed there money correctly and would have been too market about 8 months ago!

Sigh.. Small world.

QA? question and answer?

I can't believe he seriously thought the phantom would be an awesome system...to each their own i suppose.

RoffleCopter said:
QA? question and answer?

I can't believe he seriously thought the phantom would be an awesome system...to each their own i suppose.

If you've never heard the terms QA, QM, or QC then you've never been in corporate america (Quality Assurance, Quality Management, Quality Control respectively :p )

I spent 4 years in QC but in the mortgage industry

Slartibartfast said:
I think he means Quality Assurance.
We have a WINAR.
but yeah, he just went off on a tangent about the game streaming algorithms they had made for it and how every thing down to the bios was encrypted like crazy..

Sounds pretty interesting. :p

[T5K]thrasher said:
We have a WINAR.
but yeah, he just went off on a tangent about the game streaming algorithms they had made for it and how every thing down to the bios was encrypted like crazy..

Sounds pretty interesting. :p

Too bad we'll never see it heh I thought you wrote WINRAR at first, it gave me a good time think :p

I'm sure he just loooooves me and Morley. :p

In all seriousness, I'm glad he landed on his feet. I never had issues with the rank and file of Infinium Labs and they did get a lot of passionate people to work there.

Yeah, he seems like a very passionate person when it comes to games.

I think I have to buy an Xbox 360 now, we are having a in house turny to test the new leader boards in PGR3.. Food/beer/games all at work. I think I just died and this is heaven.

But that conflicts with the x-infinum personnel, God must be very forgiving.
:D

Heh, so maybe if they weren't so busy suing [H] that might have actually come up with a product :p

Just last week I actually saw a commercial for the Phantom on G4. I thought I was imagining things so I rewound the DVR and sure enough, it appeared to be an actual Phantom advertisement.

You wan't to know something...I was supposed to be a Phantom Beta Tester...I have the NDA to prove it....HAhahahahahaha

Think I can sue them for getting my hopes up and not getting anything? If I won I would own them.

IndyJoe said:
You wan't to know something...I was supposed to be a Phantom Beta Tester...I have the NDA to prove it....HAhahahahahaha

Think I can sue them for getting my hopes up and not getting anything? If I won I would own them.

haha i wonder, how long does the nda last? I mean at this point we all know it's moot anyway, but i wonder when it's legally moot.

I just read over the NDA..It says nothing about when it ends only that I will be a tester for a minumum of 90 days from when I receive the console. I could then be chosen to be a tester for an additional 12 months if I am good.

Funny stuff

Back