Word Of Warcraft Demo

Slo Gun

Limp Gawd
Is there one?
I've not been able to find one.
Any help appreciated.
Ta

Yea if you have a friend who bought it ask for the trial key and borrow the CD's to install/make a trial account. They last 10 days. Aside from that, you can look for WoW videos, they are all over the internet now. Just watching them one of my friends got a good idea of what the game was like and never played it.

Ok thanks for that.
Unfortunatley i don't know anyone that has the game.
I have seen the videos, but would like to try the game for a bit, see if i can get into it. I don't really want to put out £40 on a game that im not gonna touch.

I can safely tell you its a LOT of time involvement, and you wanna consult ppl that play before making a character you will commit to. I switched classes too many times after lvl 30-58 and then switched factions before i found a character that I liked. Then I quit playing b/c I got tired of it. It can be fun if you can commit time to just one character, or just have a lot of time to spare.

Thanks for the feedback fella.
Problably not for me then, as i only play the games know and then. I wasn't too keen on the idea of the £9 month subscription either.
How does it work, on the communtcaions side of things, is a headset involved?
Do you have to join clans or can you just go it alone?
Ta

depends on what you want to do. Certain classes are good at soloing (doing quests and certain objectives by themselves) while others are just more needed (have more things to contribute to a group). If you can solo, its faster leveling but sometimes more trouble finding groups (as these become the most played classes). If you ever want good items after 60 you need guilds to go to the dungeons to go to them. Molten Core where the epics are requires 40 players each run. In there guild politics come into play when items actually do drop. There are rare items that arent as good that you can get in pickup groups, but if you ask me, blizzard did not consider the casual player much when they designed this game, cuz it never stops. If you PvP, items are a big issue, and there a lot of time investment getting them. Game was fun when I started way back and level 60 was the big thing. It's just the beginning now.

Back