"Woot" Watch $4.50

It's no calculator watch, but still dorky enough for me. It will go great with my new IWC doppelchronograph.

Fairly warm other deals too.

Dell 18" 1800FP TFT LCD VGA/DVI Flat Panel Monitor
Retail Price: $349.00
Our Price: $184.00
You Save: $165.00

Dell E152FPc 15" TFT LCD Flat Panel Monitor
Retail Price: $199.00
Our Price: $129.00
You Save: $70.00

Hot Karl said:
Fairly warm other deals too.

Dell 18" 1800FP TFT LCD VGA/DVI Flat Panel Monitor
Retail Price: $349.00
Our Price: $184.00
You Save: $165.00

Dell E152FPc 15" TFT LCD Flat Panel Monitor
Retail Price: $199.00
Our Price: $129.00
You Save: $70.00

Refurbished though.

heh $4.50 is the perfect price for a thrasher watch for fishing etc...good find

watches are obsolete

The first time you pull your cellphone out of your pocket to see what time it is in the middle of a business meeting will be same time you realize that your boss doesn't think your new RAZR is quite as cool as you do.

Hot Karl said:
The first time you pull your cellphone out of your pocket to see what time it is in the middle of a business meeting will be same time you realize that your boss doesn't think your new RAZR is quite as cool as you do.

I'd hope meeting rooms have clocks ;) Well at least mine do.

ROFLS, Speaking from experience?

I'd hope meeting rooms have clocks Well at least mine do.

Yeah, but my arguement only works if you forget that fact.

Speaking from experience?

Not quite, but my A-Team ring tone did provide an embarrassing moment once.

Hot Karl said:
Not quite, but my A-Team ring tone did provide an embarrassing moment once.

lol...I fixed that in my case by having the ringer from a 1960's AT&T rotary telephone as my ringtone for my Treo 650. It doesn't tick off business-types (in fact, most like it), it's got a retro-cool sound, and it's loud enough that I can hear it when in the car with the radio on. Hearing it come from a modern electronic device makes a lot of people double-take.

Hot Karl said:

I'd hope you aren't wearing one of these to a business meeeting, lol.

I dont really like the watch, but for $4.00, it will make a good watch for the gym or the track.

Also, pulling your phone out of your pants pocket to check the time gets annoying after a while. I think I will be getting a Nixon very, very soon.

I think that it is funny that this watch is advertised as being able to bang it, drop it, throw it and yet it only comes with a 30 day guarantee

They take paypal, so the worst that can happen is you lose $4.50 and get a lot of junk mail. No worries about identity theft or fraud cuz they never see your financial information.

mine came today, its a little bigger than I thought, but thats okay, it works pretty well. I threw it at the wall a couple times (to test their claims) and it came out alright.

Naldo said:
mine came today, its a little bigger than I thought, but thats okay, it works pretty well. I threw it at the wall a couple times (to test their claims) and it came out alright.

curious does it have stopwatch/countdown capabilities?

It has a stop watch function, I'm not sure about a countdown off the top of my head(I left it at work). The little manual page that came with it says something about "time-out timing", but I'm not sure if thats the same as a countdown.

got my watch today yeah it is HUGE but like I said its intended to be a thrasher fishing watch...actually better quality than I thought for $4.50...I don't regret getting it I think it'll be fine

glad to hear some of ya guys bit, i consiered myself, but as i have a nice one allready i had to pass...

Mine came with the compass thing loose. I pressed it back in.

Has anyone tried submerging it in water?

Back