wOOt! Sent the XT/PE to Viperjohn for Vmods

Status
Not open for further replies.
get your grammer right chickenmon before you call someone an idiot

YOU ARE or YOU'RE an idiot, stupid prick

Anyways hope the mod goes well for ya and hope to see ya on the the top at ORB :cool:

Why hasn't the moderator moderated teh hell out of the name callers?

btw 2Fresh, must post results when you get it back, it should be one hell of a fun time with all those adjustable volts! wow...more than the softmenu :-D

[QUOTE='musty 4.6L]Why hasn't the moderator moderated teh hell out of the name callers?

btw 2Fresh, must post results when you get it back, it should be one hell of a fun time with all those adjustable volts! wow...more than the softmenu :-D[/QUOTE]

Don't ask this guy should have had a vacation along time back.

Marvelous said:
Geez thanks I go fuck myself now. :rolleyes:

Now your talking about grammer. LOL

English is my second language. Why don't you try typing 60wpm with a second tongue see if you can spell every word for word. Gimme a break dude. I've heard your type of posts about millions of times. Gee you can't spell. Can you actually come up with something that'll hurt my feelings or are you just trying to make me laugh.

Maybe the reason nobody sends you their $500 video cards + $100 to mod them, is that they think you're just going to steal it:p You don't give off the "I'm a professional" vibe... or even the "I'm polite" vibe...

2Fresh - Do you have an ETA on getting your card back??? I'd love to see the results as well.

I can't believe I just read this whole thread.

Good luck with the card 2Fresh, though I don't know if you want to post pics here....

[QUOTE='musty 4.6L]Why hasn't the moderator moderated teh hell out of the name callers?[/QUOTE]

done .. bunch of warnings sent

keep this thread on topic please and watch your language

Charles said:
Maybe the reason nobody sends you their $500 video cards + $100 to mod them, is that they think you're just going to steal it:p You don't give off the "I'm a professional" vibe... or even the "I'm polite" vibe...

Don't worry they do because I have plenty of track record refs etc. I sound like this cause I'm young at heart. Even though I sound like this on the forum. I'm a different person if you actually meet me.

And this is the internet where are you going to talk trash and get away with it without a broken nose. :p

THIS IS HARDFORUM BTW. NO SOFT PEOPLE ALOUD. LOL peace

nst6563 said:
2Fresh - Do you have an ETA on getting your card back??? I'd love to see the results as well.

Should be here Tuesday or Wed. I cant wait! :)

rancor said:
get your grammer right chickenmon before you call someone an idiot

YOU ARE or YOU'RE an idiot, stupid prick

Anyways hope the mod goes well for ya and hope to see ya on the the top at ORB :cool:

grammAr.

On topic, post some speeds/pics when you get it back.

man , this thread is still hot>>???

good for you and your vid-card. you get a cookie :eek:

grammAr.

OWNED..

Cant wait your card to get back also so you can start bitching that you wasted your money..

or you bitching about your wanting to have it, mr. xp mobile with 512mb of crappy ram.....

leave him the hell alone

noflame.gif

DR_K13 said:
you all get cookies if you behave ( no milk )

Learn to read says dual 512 . That means 1024 for those among us that can count. And kington hyperx is crappy? Wow thats a new one to me. And a barton running at 2.4 ghz with a 6800 ultra is crappy? Where have I been? Chances are my system shits on yours.

Chickenmon said:
Cant wait your card to get back also so you can start bitching that you wasted your money..

Why would I bitch? I am going to have one of the fastest X800XT/PE's around.

Sucks being jealous, doesnt it? :D

and yeah, your system does suck.

Wow. Now its turned into a cocksize contest.

Figures.

This thread is now even more worthless and awful than before.

(only thing its been helpful with is thinning the herd, and figuring out what to ignore first)

i think the mod meant to keep this thread alive to watch the guys who went out of the rules and then they dispatch a ban or warning for each of them.

you guys really dont have any right to attack the poster, he has money and wants to enjoy the look and performance of his card, so whats wrong in that? he may not have the knowledge in electric parts to make any mod, and he is not willing to try and then damage his $$$ card, so stay in safe side and pay and get guaranteed resutls.

keep in mind not everybody is into overclocking or thinking to overclock or at least to try it, that is fine.

if you cant aford to pay to someone then learn and do it yourself and be happy and ready to take the risk, but you dont have the least right to attack the others on things they do, where in no way cause you any damage.

no one is 100% perfect and/or knows everything

i was hoping this thread would continue on topic after stepping into it .. unfortunately not .... thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back