Woot Sellout Mamba 69.99 +5$ shipping

Ozarkboy

[H]ard|Gawd
Sounds like a great deal to me, here is the link

"Refurbished"

Last edited:
Son of a bitch....

I waited for like 2 months for this to come up and ended up buying a Death adder last woot-off to replace my thrice-dead Copperhead.. Someone should totally buy me one of these for my wedding tomorrow..

Good deal, but after using one for about 6 months then moving back to a Logitech darkstar wireless mouse I'm not that impressed. It's got a great feel and look, but the software is quirky and the sensor is too touchy making the cursor tend to slip -- it started giving me carpal tunnel. Having to use a full USB cord and larger receiver as apposed to a chicklet receiver is a drawback also.

Man I'm really feeling one of these but, unlike many others.... my copperhead refuses to die :D
maybe because it's a 1st edition.. lol

I have a much-loved IME3.0 and a fairly well liked Sentinel advanced. I had an mx1100 that I hated. Will I like this?

I have a much-loved IME3.0 and a fairly well liked Sentinel advanced. I had an mx1100 that I hated. Will I like this?

This is essentially a slightly enlarged DeathAdder. If you like the DeathAdder and are partial to the Lachesis, you'll love the Mamba.

I want more mice with free-scrolling wheels ala MX revolution. An absolute godsend for most purposes.

Its not a bad deal as you probably won't find it for less, but $75 is still a lot to pay for a refurbished mouse.

It may retail at $130, but mice don't tend to sell for retail for very long. Dell had it new for $90 earlier in the summer. (full warranty)

I was going to be all over this for $70, but refurb and 90 day warranty?
I will pass.

Its not a bad deal as you probably won't find it for less, but $75 is still a lot to pay for a refurbished mouse.

It may retail at $130, but mice don't tend to sell for retail for very long. Dell had it new for $90 earlier in the summer. (full warranty)

Personal experience: I waited for a very long time to get this mouse on sale. It is extremely rare for this mouse to hit below $100. You won't find this mouse, new, for anywhere near this price.

I ended up buying it at Best Buy with a 10% off coupon and $100 in Best Buy reward points.

Bought mine used here @ Hardforum for 80$, the best mouse I have ever owned, great for gaming, I have a MX revolution, Logitech G7, copperhead and a G5(I know, mouse hog), still my fav. Have not found anything cheaper than 120$ new, this seems like a great deal for someone that wants this mouse. Sorry for not mentioning Refurbished, would change title, but only the mods can do that I guess.

Back