WOOT Saitek Eclipse II Illuminated $40 shipped

Shmuckety

[H]ard|Gawd
Saitek Eclipse II Illuminated Keyboard
$35.99
+ $5 shipping

Everykey is Illuminated
Man lives in the flourescent-lit world of what he believes to be…reality…but there is, unseen by most, an after-hours world…a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit or well-ventilated…a dork side.

It can be found in my parents’ basement during one of my twice-weekly LAN parties. Just brush aside those Taco Bell wrappers, plug your PC into the network switch, and make yourself at home. Hope you brought a Saitek Eclipse II Illuminated Keyboard, because I can’t concentrate with the lights on.

Like a crucifix brandished at an advancing horde of vampires, its backlit, laser-etched keys keep the forces of darkness at bay. Choose from berserker red, royal purple, and – my personal favorite – Merlin blue backlighting, and adjust it with the dimmer mechanism. The Saitek Eclipse II isn’t just about the light show, either. With a sturdy, weighted base and a great tactile feel, your fingertips shall wanderest through the realms of gloom in comfort fit for a suzerain. And beware, impudent multimedia files: here there be hotkeys!

The dork side is always there…waiting for us to enter…waiting for the Saitek Eclipse II. Until my next LAN party, try to enjoy the daylight.

Warranty: Two years

Features:

Key characters and keypad illuminate through laser-etched keys
True-Vu key illumination in three colors - Blue, Red and Purple
Media keys for volume control, play/pause and skip tracks
Variable backlighting adjusts through dimmer mechanism
Angle adjustment and extendable wrist rest for maximum comfort to suit the way you type
Weighted base with large area rubber feet to keep keyboard securely planted to the desk
Quiet, cushioned keys for hours of stress-free use
Familiar 104 key layout
USB interface for easy connectivity
System requirements: Win 2000, XP, XP64

I'm in... :p

W00t Rox!!!! :cool:

I was just looking at this a couple days ago and I was like "hmmmm... That keyboard would be awsome for those dark-lit gaming nights!!! But dang $60.00 bux is way too much" :mad:

Then my buddy said "Gee W00t's been slacking with no hot deals..." :rolleyes:

Then POW!!! W00t iz teh pwnag3!!! :D

-d

Woot has made up for the horrible woot off, and subsequent crappy deals, with this and the 7900gs, they are back baby!

ya good deal if you were in the market for one. These get pretty good reviews all around.

i tried to buy one, but their credit card systems seems to be down. You may have to pay w/paypal.

I had one and hated it.
It sucks.

I got a logitech g15 when they were $50 from Dell.com and haven't regretted it since.

almost just bought it.. but said no way...not worth it ...i'd rather buck up and spend $15 more for a G15

I got one. I have the original and I like it. Now my other pc won't be jealous. ;)

PawNtheSandman said:
I had one and hated it.
It sucks.

I got a logitech g15 when they were $50 from Dell.com and haven't regretted it since.
Didn't this model come out AFTER that Dell deal?

DarkSide50420 said:
almost just bought it.. but said no way...not worth it ...i'd rather buck up and spend $15 more for a G15

Getting a Logitech G15 for $15 more than $35 is a rare thing. That guy is speaking of a Dell deal that only happened 1 time...I doubt you even get it on eBay for $50 after shipping and stuff...
You could always wait around for more Dell deals though, I always do:) How else would I have my G15, Harmony 880 and Canon SD630 =) hehe

The LCD on the G15 is a nice toy, but it is just that, a toy. The only thing I use my G15 for now is the backlit keyboard, volume control, and the USB ports(Powers my G7 and Logitech Joystick). I have not installed the drivers for the G15 since a few months after I got it.

This deal is dead. Sold out.

As for the saitek and the g15's, their keys wear out quickly.

DAMMIT! I always miss the good stuff...every time I check it's something lame like a toaster, waffle maker or something expensive like giant HD-TV. :(

The Saitek eclipse 1 had issues with the paint chipping off so when they made the second version, this one, they laser etched the keys from the inside to minimize paint chipping. The same thing happened with the g15 the first run of them had paint chipping then they created a silent revision that was painted on the inside of the keys rather then the outside to minimize chipping as well.

BossBorot said:
The Saitek eclipse 1 had issues with the paint chipping off so when they made the second version, this one, they laser etched the keys from the inside to minimize paint chipping. The same thing happened with the g15 the first run of them had paint chipping then they created a silent revision that was painted on the inside of the keys rather then the outside to minimize chipping as well.
I have a Saitek Eclipse 1 (not this new one) and the keys are laser etched on the inside...the only paint to rub off is on the key itself but not the numbers/letters.

Did I miss something? Like the link? If Im retard I apologize in advance for my retardedness. I was born that way

Back