Woot- Razer Tron Mouse $31 Shipped.

viralcow

Limp Gawd
$25.99 + $5 shipping.

This is 4 bucks cheaper than the last sale. I've been turned off by the light scheme, but a 5600dpi razer mouse for $30? too good to turn down.

www.woot.com

I can vouch for the quality (and cool packaging!) of these mice.

The flatness of them takes some getting used to, and some may never get used to it, but it's certainly one of the best mice I've ever had.

Perhaps if it came with the Razor Tron Mouse Pad. :confused:

Woot had such a sale during the holiday shopping season this past year (pre-Black Friday sale). Cost me around $49 including shipping/tax. They said it was a refurb, but from the looks of the packaging, I got it brand new ... :D

Perhaps if it came with the Razor Tron Mouse Pad. :confused:

Yeah too bad this one doesn't come with the mouse pad. That is probably the only reason I'd get a tron mouse so that I could pretend my mouse was a Light Cycle.

I like Tron, but don't think I could come to spending $30 for a mouse.

Amazon shows these things originally were $99? The fuck? That Disney licensing cost that much?

I like Tron, but don't think I could come to spending $30 for a mouse.

Amazon shows these things originally were $99? The fuck? That Disney licensing cost that much?

The fine cardboard that this thing is wrapped in. The only thing that Razer always gets right.

Isn't even worth $30 in my opinion. From what I remember laser is still inferior to optical and you're mainly paying so much because it has the name Razor on it.

Bought this from th last woot. I toggle my mouse usage between my razer deathadder, g9x ,and my g500 with little adjustment. Going from any three to this razer tron mouse is hard. Might as well be a wooden block. Your hands do not contour to this mouse at all. Its smaller than the g9x. Good show piece but...that is about it.

Isn't even worth $30 in my opinion. From what I remember laser is still inferior to optical and you're mainly paying so much because it has the name Razor on it.

huh? Doesn't laser have a lot higher dpi then optical ever did?

oh I just figured that laser was always better since thy use them in a lot of gaming mice. Thanks for letting me know

Which mouse with optical sensor would you recommend then?

It's hard to recommend a mouse without knowing what kind of mouse you like, but if you're just going by sensor, the Deathadder is widely regarded as having one of the best (if not the absolute best) sensors right now.

The laser sensors are very good. IMO they only fall sort of optical sensors if you have very low sensitivity. Otherwise I prefer laser mice.

Back