Woot Off!

Going on now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But most woot offs suck so don't expect too much.:(

EDIT:
Should have known that something was up when the servers were down around midnight.

I bet its one of the april first ones whee its the same product all day with BOC thrown in once in a while. Right before the server went down sellout.woot was showing the thermohawk IR therm, which was the April first item...

20 watt battery backup? For what, my alarm clock?

Seriously......

Heck yea... good way to celebrate the semester being over!:D
I have 2 finals tomorrow which I am studying for as it is possible that I could get a 4.0 this semester (I am going to college BTW). Last semester I only had a 3.5 :p:D. I changed colleges and majors which is why my GPA went up ~1.5 points :D.

New term to be added to dictionary when talking about products from woot.com:
SSDW ----> Same Shit, Different Woot.

Way to make this night even longer than it should be, woot. Working on my 10 page paper and all I see is SSDW.

Assholes.

EDIT: j/k'ing on the SSDW thing. You're still assholes for pulling this stunt though.

Oooh. Two shitty battery backups and a refurb camera.

Didn't used to be like this back in the day.

have some crappy knives..!

and now they're sold out, 30 seconds later?

now an "envision" (who??) lcd with no dvi connection, im going to bed.

For what it's worth, I've had an Envision CRT before that wasn't terrible.
Ended up being worth the money at any rate, was quite cheap at the time. I'm gonna pass on that though, even if I am looking for a new LCD.

For what it's worth, I've had an Envision CRT before that wasn't terrible.
Ended up being worth the money at any rate, was quite cheap at the time. I'm gonna pass on that though, even if I am looking for a new LCD.

Their LCDs suck ass though. Terrible image quality with equally awful support.

That thing is slowly selling.. They shoulda offered it for like $140...

I grabbed the saitek mouse, we'll see how it performs. I might sell it to someone who wants one if they missed out.

Ugh more people need to buy this mouse.

edit: lol a freakin screwdriver. i'm going to bed.,...

edit2: sold out in 2.9 secs...let's see whats next..

edit3: remote controlled skyline. bed time for real

RCA Dual Format DVD Recorder w/ DivX, HDMI and HD Upconversion
$64.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product:
1 RCA DRC8052N Dual Format DVD Recorder w/ DivX, HD Upconversion and HDMI cable

About 1/2 way done though...

ok im lost wtf is woot off ?

a shitty online store that sells shitty products. they usually have one or two actual good deals, but mostly sell useless shit they buy for pennies on the dollar, and make a huge profit on.

woot sucks, and these woot offs are super gay.

a shitty online store that sells shitty products. they usually have one or two actual good deals, but mostly sell useless shit they buy for pennies on the dollar, and make a huge profit on.

woot sucks, and these woot offs are super gay.

don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

Not bad. Razer Diamondback for $20 shipped. Too bad they look dinky. I have big hands.

I feel like a lot of the stuff on woot is junk these days.

There's definitely some good stuff to be had, but some of the stuff is tacky

[21CW]killerofall;1032469126 said:
Last semester I only had a 3.5 :p:D. I changed colleges and majors which is why my GPA went up ~1.5 points :D.

My guess is you changed to a major that doesn't require much (if any) math. the difference between 3.5 and 4.0 is only 0.5 points....

And yes, this woot off has been incredibly boring. SSDW. I would not be surprised if every house in the world now owns an iRobot Roomba vacuum. Every Woot Off I have seen has had these things.

ok im lost wtf is woot off ?

Since it doesn't seem like you've gotten an adequate answer, I'll try.

www.woot.com usually sells one item every 24 hours. For example, on Monday they might sell a mouse. They sell nothing else until Tuesday when they offer something else. If during Monday the mouse sells out, they just close down the store until Tuesday.

During a woot off they sell as many products as they can in a 24 hour period, so they offer the mouse and it goes until it completely sells out then they offer a vaccuum, etc. They just try to see how many things they can actually sell in that 24 hour period.

If you go to the site and you see those spinning orange lights then they're in a woot off. The bar in between those lighs shows mow much of the current product's inventory has sold already. It helps you anticipate the coming of the next item if you don't want or have already bought the current one.

Waiting for the inevitable Dyson and Leak Frogs.

Woot has sucked of lately. Hardly any deals anymore and their shipping is painfully slow if they use Smartpost

My guess is you changed to a major that doesn't require much (if any) math. the difference between 3.5 and 4.0 is only 0.5 points....

lol pwned. I was thinking that too. "hmm... +1.5?"

Anyways yeah woot offs used to be exciting for me but now it's mostly a waste of time and money. =\

wow...

Franklin Merriam-Webster Dictionary with MP3 Player
$12.99

That is just about the most random thing you could put an MP3 player in...

Give us something awesome woot!!! Like a BoC I actually make it in on... :(

Franklin Merriam-Webster Dictionary with MP3 Player

My cue to goto lunch.

[12:09] "[Ang<3itsuviKz]": eelectronic dictionary with mp3 player
[12:09] "[Ang<3itsuviKz]": so when you listen to rap
[12:09] "[Ang<3itsuviKz]": and put the words in.
[12:09] "[Ang<3itsuviKz]": you will still be clueless as to what they are saying

I bought the toolset though :)

Back