Woot Off Today!

The wine has been there for a long time now. I have only once really followed a woot off. Will the wine just sit there until it's all gone? Like for the rest of the day?

HP Pavilion Quad Core 2.4Ghz Desktop PC
$649.99
condition: New

* Core 2 Quad Q6600 (K) 2.4 GHz (95W) with 1066 MHz front side bus and Socket 775
* Intel G33 Express chipset
* 4 GB PC2-6400 MB/sec 240 pin, DDR2 SDRAM
* 750 GB SATA 3G (3.0 Gb/sec) 7200 RPM
* 16X DVD (±)R/RW 12X RAM (±)R DL LightScribe SATA drive
* GeForce 8500GT with 512 MB GDDR2 memory and HDMI, dual-link DVI , S-video
* PCI Express x1 TV tuner card
* Realtek ALC 888S chipset and supports up to 8 audio channels
* Integrated 10/100/1000 Base-T networking interface
* 15-in-1 (4 slot) memory card reader, Compact Flash I, Compact Flash II, IBM Microdrive, Secure Digital (SD), mini-SD, MultiMediaCard (MMC), Reduced size MultiMediaCard (RS-MMC), MultiMediaCard Plus (MMC plus), MultiMediaCard Mobile (MMC mobile), Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, SmartMedia, xD Picture Card (xD = extreme digital)
* 6 USB 2.0 ports
* Windows Vista Home Premium with Windows Media Center (64-bit) with Service Pack 1

DAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMIT!!!!! I made it to the order page, confirmed my info, clicked, and it said, "server busy". Went back, confimend again, Server Busy. Wend back, confirmed agian, and it took me to the last page and said "Item sold out - order cancelled." So close! So bloody close!!!

Same for me and first time I've seen it as well. Oh well, I've lived without ordering one so far, so I'm pretty sure that trend will continue.

wow, my order actually got in for once. I got my 3 BoC, first time in a year and a half it's actually worked :)

(Was looking for this in the Hot Deals Discussion, it should probably be moved there by now)

I just got my BOC and figured I'd post what I received:

1 DSLR Camera Bag (the "Bag")
1 Figure of Grandpa from the Munsters
1 Clear case for a Sansa (of course it doesn't fit the Sansa I actually own)
1 Palm Zire 150 (I have no use at all for a PDA, but it's still kinda neat).

For all those who got in on the BOC please post what you got.

Wow, I'm sorry I ruined your Hot Deals experience by posting relevant information in a thread </sarcasm>. It's not my fault this hasn't been moved to the discussion thread yet, but most people who follow woot-offs are curious as to what they send out in BOCs, so I figured I'd post. If you don't want to read a thread, then DON'T.

wiseoracle's panties are all in a knot ;)

I love hearing what people get in their BOCs.

Don't worry about wiseoracle. He is pissed he has poop on his face.

(Was looking for this in the Hot Deals Discussion, it should probably be moved there by now)

I just got my BOC and figured I'd post what I received:

1 DSLR Camera Bag (the "Bag")
1 Figure of Grandpa from the Munsters
1 Clear case for a Sansa (of course it doesn't fit the Sansa I actually own)
1 Palm Zire 150 (I have no use at all for a PDA, but it's still kinda neat).

For all those who got in on the BOC please post what you got.

awesome!
do you have a use for that bag? :p

The last BOC I got came with a really nice travel accessory bag which I still use, but I don't have a camera that would fit this bag. It kinda sucks, it terms of monetary value I got a lot for my $3, but I really can't use any of it. I guess that's just part of a BOC.

The one time I managed to get through on a BOC, they sent me a backpack (currently used as a diaper bag), a chicken wing daisy (truly a PIECE OF CRAP) and 2 Lollipop Collector Lollipops.

Yeah. Lollipops you can't eat. WTF?

Back