Woot Off Today!

So they went from coffee maker to crappy computer, back to the same coffee maker?

I have low expectations for this woot off.

What is up with Woot's servers today?? Espresso maker @ >90%, then suddenly sold out. Up comes another PC... then espresso maker again, still at 90ish% ???

My WootAgent is going nuts trying to keep up! lol

Good, it's not just me then. The tracker I use just can't figure this stuff out either.

eMachines Athlon 64 Dual Core 2.3Ghz Desktop PC
$199.99

Almost tempted to get it just to rip the proc out and put in my single core rig

oh NM that's a am2 proc in there.....damn

The emachines pc for $199 sold out instantly, and the stats page showed 0 data for sales. Lame.

Crappiest woot off ive seen in a while.

I hate Juan Valdez Coffee Makers, Sansa's, and anything robotic.

Stupid coffee pot again. Holy CRAP. Coffee pots and e machines the top gifts this year??:confused:

Nah. If I can't find anything else, I'll settle for the 26" Westinghouse at Target on BF for $300.

theres been something wrong with their server, its been throwing items up multiple times for brief periods, then "selling out", then advancing, then regressing to a previous (gone) item.. its retarded, and this is the worst wootoff EVAR

/complain

Hmmm... Timex thingy not moving very well. Maybe it's because they're charging more for a stupid dock than what the MP3 player cost...

DigiPro 5.5×4” Graphics Tablet
$19.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product:
1 DigiPro 5.5×4” USB, 512 Pressure Levels, Cordless Stylus, Graphics Tablet

lol wut?

Acer Aspire AMD Turion 64 Dual Core 1.9GHz Notebook PC
$449.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product:
1 Acer Aspire 5520-5147 1.9hz/1GB/200GB/15.4” Notebook PC

Yea yea, don't gotta post every woot up. People can look at woot history themselves. Everything is crap crap crap anyways. Slept, went to class, went to Frys and didn't miss a thing. Half the stuff are even overpriced or easily found at e-tailers for regular price. Nothing else to do though, auto-reload ftw.

dont really need to use auto reload, just open up a woot off tracker in a tab :)
http://twobitarcade.com/woot is the one Im using.. seems to be faster than the other ones that Ive tried in the past and it allways plays the sounds when a new woot comes up
and yeah.. whats with all the crap items? on the subject of crap... there allways a bag of crap each woot off? I didnt even notice last months >.>

dont really need to use auto reload, just open up a woot off tracker in a tab :)
http://twobitarcade.com/woot is the one Im using.. seems to be faster than the other ones that Ive tried in the past and it allways plays the sounds when a new woot comes up
and yeah.. whats with all the crap items? on the subject of crap... there allways a bag of crap each woot off? I didnt even notice last months >.>

Not always, but I think there was one last month.

mywoot is a good woot tracker that plays a sound every time theres a new item.

i just got those everglide s500 headphones (in white, dammit, black was long gone) for 20 bucks shipped, one of the first good deals of the wootoff :)

Back