Woot-off Midnight tonight?

jeez, this phenom pc is really taking forever to sell.....the item after better be something i actually want to buy!

I just cant wait for my shirt to come in, anyone have any idea on the shipping times for woot shirt?? or woot for that matter? Im waiting on something from them too

and did anyone notice the wireless keyboard and ps2 mouse combo with that rig? LOLOL

damn, the tv and camera coulda been a great garage thing, they still have some good things, just have to wade through all the junk

DAMN their gonna try and end on this damn nike thing, its been up forever and then some

I dunno but I cant watch anymore, damn humans and our need to sleep

pftt, weakness

Westinghouse 37” 1080p HDTV Ready LCD Monitor
$569.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product:
1 Westinghouse LVM-37W3SE 37” 1080p HDTV Ready LCD Monitor

This company is hilarious http://www.woot.com/WhatIsWoot.aspx

"I want to talk to a live person there, can I call you?
No. We are busy sourcing new products and shipping orders. You can post a comment to our community board, but we don't guarantee we'll respond. You should Google for the manufacturer contact to get product answers – we suggest a dating service, magic 8 ball, or ouija board for general life solutions. "

XD

"Will Woot ever tell us how many units remain available in a given sale?
No. That would spoil the fun. But we will give you one hint, which brings us to...
Why is the "I Want One" button bouncing around?
Ah, that means we're in Urgent Mode. Act fast - a sellout is approaching! The bouncing button is like a nutty old prophet guy on the street wearing a signboard that says "THE END IS NIGH," only cleaner, less crazy, and more orange. " :D

Okidata still in business?

Okidata Digital B4600 Laser Printer
$139.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product:
1 Okidata Digital B4600 Black and White 27PPM Laser Printer

Goddammit. Sold out of crap, and I was so close for once....

No crap for me.... got to the second screen and hung at clicking I want 3. :(

One of these days woot will upgrade from their craptacular servers. One day. Or not.

I got me a pair of laser levels for 5 bucks, make it real easy to do suspended ceilings on my own now lol

and those receipt things go for a lot on ebay, not bad for a pan handler

Check it - this is what I'd love to see:

A video produced by woot that follows a woot-off, from the operational and technical level. IE - how they change the products on the website, but most importantly:

I'd love to see footage of perfmon on the servers starting 3 minutes before the BoC goes up.

My guess? Normal Woot-off traffic (above average) as the preceding product sells, then it starts to spike as the amount of product before the BoC dwindles and people refresh for the new item... Then all hell breaks loose on the web server, content DB server and/or e-commerce server. Then, when the BoC changes to the next item, the commenting/forum server gets killed! :)

That'd kick ass to see that...

Check it - this is what I'd love to see:

A video produced by woot that follows a woot-off, from the operational and technical level. IE - how they change the products on the website, but most importantly:

I'd love to see footage of perfmon on the servers starting 3 minutes before the BoC goes up.

My guess? Normal Woot-off traffic (above average) as the preceding product sells, then it starts to spike as the amount of product before the BoC dwindles and people refresh for the new item... Then all hell breaks loose on the web server, content DB server and/or e-commerce server. Then, when the BoC changes to the next item, the commenting/forum server gets killed! :)

That'd kick ass to see that...

Heh

woot@wootoff>trafshow
KERNEL PANIC

screaming monkey with woot cape LOLOLOLOL

thats all folks

Back