Woot Off - 4-27-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot needs to knock it off. Woot offs used to be rare and special. Now they happen every other week it seems like. I swear that they jack up the prices too. Whatever, I guess people are entitled to spend their money the way that they want.

From what I've seen over the past few years, the woot off comes about once a month. Also, I don't see how you can really complain about the prices if they're lower than everywhere else.

I've pretty much given up on the bag of crap. It always comes when I'm away from a computer.

these have gotten worse and worse for 3 years now. i used to get excited, now i dont even bother.

Agree with all of the above. :(

Tried several times in a row to get the BoC, only to have the site slow dramatically or freeze, making it impossible. Stopped bothering awhile back, and each Woot-Off seems to get crappier and crappier as time goes on.

I think they changed the bag of crap => now they just sell real crap that nobody really wants, yay refurb tv's at not very good prices!

Last woot off had a Lycosa for 40 shipped. Every once in a while you find a gem.........

Last woot off had a Lycosa for 40 shipped. Every once in a while you find a gem.........

Every once in a while, yes you do. However many of the things this time have been particularly useless... like $80 pre-owned golf clubs! WOW.

Figures Hannah Montana would kill the woot off for at least a while.... Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back