Woot! New beta leak! 62.11!

I think nVidia is going to set a world record for MOST beta leaks lol.

I'm getting sorta tired of switching back and forth between drivers all the time though. I think i'll wait till i see a release that really catches my eye and has been thoroughly tested.

For now i'm running the WHQL 61.72 ForceWare.

burningrave101 said:
I think nVidia is going to set a world record for MOST beta leaks lol.

I'm getting sorta tired of switching back and forth between drivers all the time though. I think i'll wait till i see a release that really catches my eye and has been thoroughly tested.

For now i'm running the WHQL 61.72 ForceWare.

How many others have you tried? Are these known to be the best? Also do you have the dx9.0c separate download without sp2 in your database, lol.

creedAMD said:
How many others have you tried? Are these known to be the best? Also do you have the dx9.0c separate download without sp2 in your database, lol.

I've tried the 61.21's, 61.34's, 61.36's WHQL, 61.71's, and now running the 61.72's WHQL.

No i havn't tried the DX9.0c update yet. I'll probably wait till Microsoft officially releases it.

Here is a guide how to install it though:

http://www.iamnotageek.com/articles.php?aid=85&page=1&topic=DX_9c

I agree, BG, I'm sticking with the 71.72 whql until the 'official' release. I'm running beta 9.0c no problems tho.

From what I could tell thye are pretty much the same as the 62.01's. STill they are great drivers though. I'll run with them and see what happens. No degrade in performance or IQ as far as I'm concerned.

Had too many issues with the 62.11, It locked up explorer everytime I tried to bing up the right click menu.

Back