woot! Broke top 100!

CBR

I Show Old Ladies My Dick Wrappers
Just checked my stats and I'm at 99. Might treat myself to a small upgrade in honor of this momentous event. :D

Going to be a much harder fight from now on.

Congrats CBR, I knew there was a big red dot getting ready to blow by me!

Congrats. I am trying to make the top 10.....Good luck in the future..

I am very, very slowly making the same climb you are. Don't know if I'll make it, but I'm trying. :)

Good job on top 100!

Good job CBR! You should be passing me here in a couple days at the rate you're going... :eek:

Gratses on the top 100.

Im sitting here stareing at 15 days till the top 100, and its not comming fast nuff!

Thanks guys! I dont see anyone set to overtake me for quite awhile, so I'm safe for now.

The lab I've got borged is good till May, then I'm not sure whats going to happen. The friend and I that did all the work are graduating and neither want to set foot back there again.:p

Going to see how many computers I can get borged before I ship out in July. CBR's joining the Army. :)

I started at a new school with somewhere near 80 computers, don't know the specs, and started working at an elementary school with I don't know how many computers...all new(ish) AXP systems. Going to see if I can't get a few of them crunching some proteins...:D

With my current production, I might be able to hit top 50 by the end of the school year.

pageian said:
Creedence Beerwater Revival? Just guessing...

Congrats!!

Hell if I know what it means. :p Just shortened the nick I used way back when.

congrats

Wow at the rate you guys are moven into the top 100 and how much it is taken to get in (looks like 400k now) I might get pushed out of top 100

Duster said:
congrats

Wow at the rate you guys are moven into the top 100 and how much it is taken to get in (looks like 400k now) I might get pushed out of top 100

All the more reason to ramp up production.

moving up just takes longer because there bigger gaps between people.
you might have to jump 15000 pts to move a place vs 400 pts moving 15 places

Congrats CBR

Back