WOOT...Bag Of Crap...

I actually got one, I got a bag of crap (never thought I'd way that)!

Processing also. My girlfriend at 9:59PM said, "Hey honey, aren't you going to check your woot?"

Made my purchase at 12 on the dot and it still says processing. I'm sure Ill get it. My second bundle of 3!

Trying to order 3. I always miss out on the bags of crap. I wonder whats in the lucky one this time.

Processing. Either I'm in or I'm not. Either way, I gave it a shot, and I'm going to bed. :)

Thanks a bunch, OP. Never would have gotten in without you. :D

Agreed... thanks... I'm on the edge of my chair watching the processing page too :eek:

Almost 20 minutes into the day and I can't believe it hasn't shut me down yet. Claims it is processing. Doubtful though.:(

Almost went to bed, then though I might as well check.

Here's to hoping it goes through.

still waiting here too...we're gonna DDoS their servers...lol...damnit...GO THROUGH! yeah, it's my first BOC shot, after being a member for over 2 years...go figure!

I forgot about woot until 6 minutes after 12 and I wooted. I don't think that I will get it this time but I have already gotten one once before on a wootoff on 3/23/07.

Hmm. Still shows up on the homepage. Either woot has a metric fuckton of craps or someone's not doing their job.

The processing page has been going forever now...pretty sure I won't get it, despite ordering like 2 min. in. Oh well...what can I do...was going to be my first woot too.

yeah.. i think im gonna get screwed..

I ended up having to spend 10 minutes resetting up an account cause for some reason it wouldnt take my regular login even those I used it a freakin week ago to get the Razer Headphones tuesday 2 pack..

In for 3... now getting the "Server too busy"...

Dunno if I won some or not... feeling a bit like I'm shooting craps right now...
oh... wait! ;)

Well I just ordered three and it's processing...and processing...and processing. I'm guessing I won't be getting any crap.

heh...still processing. i am off to bed, will check it in the morning...it's not looking good at all this time, dang.

supposedly they have massive quantities today.

I placed my order around 12:30...still processing. Who knows...

Wow, I was 45 minutes late to the party and they are still in stock.

In for 3...maybe...!

Yikes, there's been a server error. Sorry about that.

Something on our side of things went wrong. The site could be overloaded, or you may have tried something we didn't test.

Your best bet is to try again. If you get this error page consistently, we'd love it if you'd write us, telling us exactly what you did to get the error. With any luck, we'll fix the problem, and it'll work the next time you try.

Click here to return to the home page

edit! WOOT! Processing :D

Can someone fill me in about what the hell is in this bag? :D

It can be anything.... from the most useless kitchen spatula to a $1500 projector.

There are people that have gotten complete stereo amplifiers in the bags o' crap...

Most times it is utterly useless.... crap! But sometime, you can really lay down a score!

MP3 players, video cards... you just never know...
:rolleyes:

It can be anything.... from the most useless kitchen spatula to a $1500 projector.

There are people that have gotten complete stereo amplifiers in the bags o' crap...

Most times it is utterly useless.... crap! But sometime, you can really lay down a score!

MP3 players, video cards... you just never know...
:rolleyes:

Sometimes they drop a 42" Plasma TV in your BoC

The "I want one" icon was bouncing when I clicked it a few min ago, so that means they're at <10%. Mine's still processing :confused:

It was bouncing when I checked at 12:15, so it obviously isn't working as intended.

Well, it finally let me log into my other acct, so I made another order jsut in case I can get 2x3 Bagz-o-Craps

Processing. I really hope I can get it seeing as this is my first woot. I have been waiting for the bags of crap to pop up for a while now.

/me kneels and starts to pray

I'm processing. This is the first thing I've ever bought from woot, but I just had to go for it this time. I hope it goes through!

you're in line, if a woot becomes available. we're basically sold out, but if someone ahead of you gets denied, we'll sell it to whoever's in line.

This is the most crap we've ever sold. This is seriously going to take awhile. You should go to bed, and check in the morning if it worked.

:( bummer.

So close...It was still in stock when I visited, but lost out due to filling out the forms which I haven't updated in a while. I wish I had some sort of bag of crap availability alert on my computer. Oh well.

you're in line, if a woot becomes available.
we're basically sold out, but if someone ahead of you gets denied, we'll sell it to whoever's in line.
What's going on here?

It looks like we're out of stock. People ahead of you in line are getting their orders processed. If some of them get denied, it will free up stock for the next in line.

If a product becomes available, we'll sell it to you. We'll refresh this page to keep you updated, but you can also just check your account page later. If the sale's not listed there, it means we ran out of stuff.

This is the most crap we've ever sold. This is seriously going to take awhile. You should go to bed, and check in the morning if it worked.

I'm in line as well. Hopefully someone jumped the gun w/ faulty personal info :D

Back