WOOT...Bag Of Crap...

Do we really need threads about the WOOT.com bag of crap? I mean if you don't check Woot right at 12:00am CST, and have your order in by maybe 12:05 at the latest you are not going to get one

Wow. I want a Blinged-Out Cabbage now! lol...

I have never done this before, but i am definitely going to keep an eye out now. To answer ur question mogge u can check woot.com and look at the comments about the boc.

What a load. I was in at quarter after (see my post) and I got denied. Details page says it didn't sell out until half past. :mad:

went to bed and my order was processing....

woke up and in my account info it says i havn't bought anything yet

:(

I don't even bother anymore. Last few times I was on the split second with my order and I got timed out and denied.

Started up my PC @ 12:59am, started firefox @ 1:01am, clicked "I Want One" as soon as I saw the BOC, clicked gimmee three, threw in my CC info, and hit Submit by 1:03.

My account info says I got in, but have yet to get an order confirmation email.

Still pretty excited that I finally got in on a BOC.... There's a 1st time for everything.

I got my 3 BoCs

Had to scramble to find my wallet and then re-enter the CC info. Repeated the processing thing...checked back in the morning and it went. <3
Account info page wasn't updated for at least an hour. Was sad until I went to bed because of that. I do love being west coast. 10PM for woot changeovers. ;)

Got my 3 BOCs too. I got in around 1:02 am est.

I actually had time to reset my password and still got it.

From the woot blog:
By 12:02:40 AM, this BOC was 98.8% sold out. In the ensuing technical delays, some 43 orders managed to slip in between then and the listed time of 1:30:39 AM. These 43 orders represent .08% of the total orders placed &#8211; less than one in one thousand. So yes, a tiny number of wooters did wind up with Bags O&#8217; Crap that they may not &#8220;deserve.&#8221; We&#8217;re sending them anyway.

Go here to read more on it. http://www.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=2586

2 minutes and 40 seconds is still a long time for a BOC to be up. It usually sells out within a minute.

Got mine in the afternoon:

Red backpack
Belkin mousepad with an American flag and eagle
Targus mini stereo speakers (smaller than my palm)
Hamburger harmonica

Damnit, I wish I had a hamburger harmonica. Guess I better hit the 'bay!

Red backpack
Flag and Eagle mousepad
Casper the friendly ghost things...

and heres the kicker -
Counter strike

For the Xbox

In Italian

PAL

Back