Woot Bag Of Crap Time

I love their descriptions of shit..

woot said:
We’re going to be packing crap in just about all the bags we can find, be they sandwich baggies, paper sacks, colostomy bags or tanned kangaroo scrota.

on another note.. has anyone previously purchased one? what items did you get?

I got in :-D :-D :-D

ajacy,

Thank you for your purchase.

Your order number xxxxxxxxx for 3 Random Crap has been received by Woot on 7/18/2005 and your credit card has been charged $8.00.

-- alan j

I got three.

If this damn bag was not $1 I would not have even bothered. Well, lets see what crap I get!

Bag O'Crap is already sold out. Never even got logged in...

SOLD OUT.... lucky me!

during the last one, everyone got their share of priority pucks (for your desk or something?) [which i'm assuming everyone will get this time around -- "revenge of the pucks"], along with ... also most people got (mostly) these little light-up wand things that detect cell phone signals, cheap dvd's, screaming monkeys, among other things.

lots of people got broken monster truck things, t-rex toys, or robosabiens... basically random RMA itemes people returned.

lucky people have gotton tivo's, dell speakers, digital cameras, and other previous woot items as well. luck of the draw on those.

sometimes you hit unusual items like this
> http://img215.echo.cx/my.php?image=birdsnatural12on.jpg

-- alan jacyszyn

I cant even get in...bag-o-crap is hard to get these days :/

thanx

The stuff that comes in the BOC is random. Leftovers from previous woots, returns from previous woots, a handful of cat 5 cables, keyboards, mice, pucks (paper typing stands), etc...

people have got 5.1 surround home entertainment systems, unbranded (dell) 2.1 or 5.1 speaker systems, roomba vacs, etc.....

For those of you that got in, you'll get a comfirmation email that includes the weight. Weight is indicative of the amount of shit, or the size of the shit, that you got in your Bag O' Crap.

what the hell.. I know this is over with now.. but what is the link anyways?

I got in on it again!
Last time I got a HP laptop bag, 12V battery brick(charge dead car batt or run sig lighter things off it), little led thing, and a puck

neisius said:
I got in on it again!
Last time I got a HP laptop bag, 12V battery brick(charge dead car batt or run sig lighter things off it), little led thing, and a puck

That Charge-It! you are referring to is infinately more useful if you just take it apart. Inside are 24 Energizer AA Rechargable Alkaline batteries. It's worth it even if you just use the batteries once and don't recharge them, but if you buy an alkaline recharger you can get about 80-100 full charges out of the batteries before they start to lose charging capacity. :)

Unlike NiMH these batteries will hold a full charge for a long time on the shelf/in a drawer. This also makes them good for remote controls and other low current animals.

I missed out on this BoC, dammit. :mad:

The past few times I've done it I've recieved:

Priority Pucks (of course!)
AM/FM sports watch radio
Charge-It! (the big yellow 12v brick)
iomega Zip 250 Laptop drive
2x Iomega Zip carrying bag (pretty nice)
Light up pens

Damn shit. I actually got to woot before they were sold out this time but the server was too damn busy to get through.

I got in ($.66 tax - stupid Texas!)

Last time I got a remote controlled T-Rex, a laptop backpack, a puck, and AA battery charger.

I wonder what I will get this time!

Back