Won't turn on out of sleep

jcll2002

2[H]4U
For the past two days, I haven't been able to turn on my computer after I put it in sleep. I need to turn off the power supply, then turn it back to be able to power the computer on. This has just started happening.

Usually, I watch tv and put it to sleep by remote when im about to fall asleep. I noted that voltages were always lower coming out of sleep and video would lag every three seconds.

Anybody have a solution?

Does anybody know how to re rout buttons on a remote to just turn it off rather than putting it to sleep?

Does anybody know how to re rout buttons on a remote to just turn it off rather than putting it to sleep?

Theres an option under power management in windows that says... "When I press the sleep button on my computer..." and a dropdown menu that lists the available options. Choose "Shut down." OR, just figure out whats up with your sleep mode, hehe. I'm sure google has an answer... I'm just too lazy to search for you.

Seems to me most sleep related problrms are due to drivers... have you installed any new hardware lately? Are there any yellow !!! in device manager? If so, get that cleaned up and I think your problems will be solved.

I face the same problem on VISTA and DS4 board.

I think it's LAN or nVidia driver but don't know how to fix them.

Nvidia 158.24 beta drivers are the only drivers to date that have let my computer return from sleep. :D

You might try those if your running Nvidia cards.

Brasco

Back