Wondering how much this would cost ( NOT FS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziz54

Limp Gawd
ok sorry if this is the wrong thread, just wanted your opinions on this old system i have.

Im thinking of selling this old system but its a warrior iv used it for 3 or 4 years now, nothing is wrong at all with it, just want to upgrade.

CPU:
3.40 GHz Intel Pentium D

Main board:
Intel D945PLRN

(Mainboard Spec)
LGA775
Pentium 4 / Pentium D / Celeron D
Support Hyper Threading Technology
2 DDR2 RAM slot
4 PCI slot
4 USB2.0 ports
1 PCI Express x16 slot
2 PCI Express x1 slot

RAM/Memory: 2.5 GB
HDD: 80 GB
Graphic Card:ATI Radeon X1300
Monitor: ViewSonic VA703 8ms response time(17.1")
PSU: 250 Watts

Please post how much you think its worth now ... im really afraid i wont be able to sell :(

im amazed you got that system to run on a 250w psu.. but id say maybe 300-350 dollars but thats probably on the high side.. nothing there really stands out and says buy me.. pentium D's werent that great of a processor.. psu is under powered and the x1300 wasnt a great card..

im amazed you got that system to run on a 250w psu.. but id say maybe 300-350 dollars but thats probably on the high side.. nothing there really stands out and says buy me.. pentium D's werent that great of a processor.. psu is under powered and the x1300 wasnt a great card..

yea i was thinking so but this's really old and i wanted to know if id get out of shop with face of shame if he refused to buy :p. and its running here great on 250 watt no underpower no nothing ... and i was forced for the d tbh ... any ways

im sure you could get an uneducated person to pay more for it.. there are a lot of people out there like that.. when they see the 3.4ghz they assume its faster then the e8400 even though its not..

For the desktop only, I'd guesstimate ≈100 considering what my company sells older boxes like these for. So overall, I would guess 200 would be the high side of someone's offer, with 150 probably being closer to it.

All USD btw.

Thanx for passing by guys, well tbh ,, as long as i can sell it for 150-250, it will be great as i will be able to fund for my next build .... and hope i can get off with something ..

I'd say 200 max. What you can get these days from dell or gateway for 300 bucks blows that away.

just a quick note are all prices suggested with the monitor INCLUDED ?? :O:O

You might get more if you part it out; check eBay to see what people are buying for the processor, the motherboard, the hard drive, etc. Some people want a specific part, and you may be the one that can supply it :)

Sorry, price checks are only permitted in our subscription area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back