Wonder Bread car in Forza2

dextr3k

Gawd
SO....this morning I woke up and decided I was really really bored, and decided to have some fun in Forza Motorsport 2.

This car was inspired by my good roommate, who is a much better graphic designer than me. I asked him for ideas and maybe to design a car for me that'll be unique. And he said he was "going to ricky bobby" my car.

This isnt the first remake of this I'm sure, but I hoped it would be the first on a ferrari. Also, I had chose a Ferrari F430 instead of an Enzo because in my opinion, it is the most beautiful car ever designed. and the enzo has a butt ugly front that wouldn't fit "Monte Carlo".

This is the original picture that I had based it on.
wonderbreadcarzf1.png

Forza 2 Remake
wonderbreadcarforzagd2.jpg

This is after i drove it around a couple of long laps.
forzawbcar3rszdna1.jpg

A better view of the side.
forzawbcar6rszdld4.jpg

is it tuned? locked paint? are u selling this? or maybe gifting to fellow[h]ard members?:D:D

Very tuned, upgraded everything I can, its a U999 rating right now.
And no, no plans to sell it right now hahaha.

Right now the benchmark is
0-97 km/h = 2.794s
0-161km/h = 5.691s
Top speed = 380.9 km/h

Breaking dist 97km/h - 0 = 29.67m
161km/h - 0 = 80.92

Lateral g's
97hm/h = 1.15
193 km/h = 1.18

Thats a shame, I'm sure alot of people would want that car. You would sell a crap load of them.

I am confuzzled.

You can make/sell cars online to other players? How does this system work?

I am confuzzled.

You can make/sell cars online to other players? How does this system work?

There is a market in Forza 2 where you can sell your cars on through XBL. You don't buy it with actual money, you buy them with money you earn in the game.

If someone has a good custom design, they can buy a car in the game, slap the saved design on it, then sell it in the marketplace. It is possible for people to buy cars online that they haven't unlocked in regular play.

Friends can also give cars to each other through XBL also.

Do you make these designs on the PC then transfer them over?

nope, its all completely done in the game. So all that stuff u see is preloaded graphics like circles and squares, and of course text and manufature logos. I wish there was a way to import images, that'd make it so much easier haha.

Also, the xbl community on forza seem to value anime a lot. Most of the expensive cars are all filled with anime characters. now those guys are talented, drawing that stuff with the forza editor. A few nice halo ones too, which is a nice addition, but I'm not sure I'd like to race with master chief staring at me every lap.

Beautiful. I never fail to be impressed by some of the cars people have made in Forza 2.

Those are some damn nice pictures to have been made with shape overlay.

Sidenote too. Forza doesnt let you use car manufacture logos apart from the maker of the car you are painting.

So I actually had to go in and make that chevy logo using 4 squares with the middle one skewed to one side (good thing they didnt have Lambo sponsors, haha). Wish they let me have more logos, then I can try and make the racing decals more accurate. Right now its just a bunch of random ones mimicing the original.

Back