Woman Arrested For Hit-and-Run After Her Car Calls 911

I guess her car has a penis cause it fucked her in the ass! Serves the bitch right.

Or just defective sensors at that point after so many years... Now that will start to be a pain in a few years...

Cars have had collision inertia switches for decades at this point and they rarely fail due to age/corrosion.

Cars have had collision inertia switches for decades at this point and they rarely fail due to age/corrosion.

I am defnitiely inclined to think that if an automaker produced a car with failing collision sensors (which control crazy stuff like setting off the air bags) it would be recalled in a hurry regardless of its age.

I am defnitiely inclined to think that if an automaker produced a car with failing collision sensors (which control crazy stuff like setting off the air bags) it would be recalled in a hurry regardless of its age.

Very much so.
Two recent ones that come to mind is the Honda Accord Recall for slamming doors to hard. It could cause the curtain bags to deploy. Software update will fix it.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2015/10/30/honda-accord-airbags-door-slam/74878046/

There was one in the past year where hitting a large pothole would shut the engine off. I think that was a low volume European make and again a software update to make it less sensitive was the fix. (can't find it)

I do not. I just do not believe that an inanimate object should not be reporting things to the police. The nanny state, rat mentality is a bunch of bullshit.

Another way of saying that you do not believe something should not be reporting things to the police is saying that you do believe that something should be reporting things to the police. I think you intended to say that "I just do not believe that an inanimate object should be reporting things to the police."

please stop, my IQ can't take much more of this. :( and no, I don't think anyone would have quoted a mythical hybrid Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson squid demon. At least imagine they would form a squid demon of some type when combined.

Ugh, the name of the random guy that everyone quotes really isn't all that important. Whatever his name was, he was just someone that has some stuff that people like to repeat to one another to sound smarter than they really are though they don't realize that quoting everyone else just reinforces the idea that they have no clue and are just a parrot that repeats everything they heard without doing even a little thinking about it. It could have been that dumb Carlin guy or Ben-who-the-crap-cares or the guy in the brown hairy suit that spent like six Star Trek movies roaring incoherently as his only lines and it wouldn't make any difference. Though I like the squid demon thing. I'm pretty sure if you combine most people with other people, you'd get squids unless you made it a point to remove the extra arms and legs.

Wonder Twin Powers .... ACTIVATE !

Okay, now that's funny.

Yea, I figured ol' Ben Washington would have something to say.

See? Exactly! It's just a name, who cares, right?

The "I didn't see it" defense is going to be great when instead of a parking garage block, it's a small child.

They should be suspending suspended people's licenses for doing shit like this. If you're regularly hitting shit with your car, you're no less of a danger than someone than someone who is driving drunk.

At least I can admit that I suck at driving and because of that, I try to be extra careful. Most of the people I see (guys more than anything) think they're like some race car driver professional and they do stupid, impulsive, risky stuff at really high speeds that can kill someone. Instead, I'm at least smart enough to slow down or go slower than the speed limit like you're supposed to when the roads aren't safe or there's lots of traffic instead of freaking out and going all hormone-enraged hairy steroid nutcase on someone for driving safely. Besides that, I might have messed up some mail boxes and other stuff, but I've never hurt anything living except a tree so doing the "think of the children thing-y" to make your point is sorta silly. Like statistically, I'm faaar less likely to kill someone in a car than you are which is why your insurance is always higher because you're gonna take stupid risks, drive faster and more aggressively, and not have any self control when you're going somewhere.

Back