Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - how is it?

BlueWeasel

Limp Gawd
I loved Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but never finished The New Order. It was OK, I guess, but I quickly lost interest. Is The Old Blood just more of the same? Some of the reviews I've read claim it's worse than TNO.

It depends on who you ask. I had a blast with both but preferred TNO. The Old Blood was more on-rails.

I got a free copy with Pre-Order of Doom it's a Great Game I have about 3-4 hours into it can get confusing later on.
The start of the game is one of the best to date being a undercover Nazi

Awesome. I loved both games. They go great together as companions. Highly recommended all the way around.

I want more where these came from.

Amazing games. Can't believe you didn't like TNO. Old Blood is more linear but has better set pieces.

I didn't even know about this game, guessing it was JUST on sale?

I love it! It doesn't have the depth of The New Order, but it's very fun. Fun missions, fun shooting. It's basically TNO Lite. (and that's not a bad thing, just a bit different)

Didn't care for TNO that much, just didn't jive with me for some reason. And then strangely, I loved The Old Blood. Only thing that sucked is it was so short.

Think maybe TNO tried to have a story I didn't care for with slow paced areas. Blood was mostly action. I just want to shoot Nazis in a game like these.

Not bad for an expansion, not as good as TNO.

Honestly, it was a bit like a short retread of RTCW.

I liked it; thought it was a lot of fun. It wasn't really an expanasion; it was stand alone game. It is kind of short but well done.

Just bought it through Steam on sale. Like the game so far.

Read there is a version for German release with all the Swastika removed.

20170102062527_1.jpg

I did finish this "TNO". Dang did I miss a sale on this? I should probably put it on my radar. I would pick it up cheap. Got me wanting to play. I did bite a bit early on the last one. By the time I really played it, it was a lot cheaper. Like to spend less than $20 if it's that short. I will be on the look out!

Yep. Got it for $6.59. Was on my wish list for a while waiting for a sale.

Losing my touch. Ah yes, the wishlist. Added. Thanks.

Hopefully it goes on sale again soon. It would fit in nicely with my watching of The Man In the High Castle I just started. :)

Back